Fluorine

Charli XCX

TKO > Taxi

tumblr_ngsos4zyxH1qltuf1o4_r1_400.gif

when TKO gets a 3rd verse + be longer than 1:20min we can talk. Not even Charli wanted to finish that song tho lol. (Its a shame cuz I love TKO but Taxi is way more iconic and has a catchy melody)

It wasn't.

BFY confirmed last year that it was almost being released as a monthly single but Sophie decided to take care of it last second. If Im not mistaken the song was on the tracklist during the first and second revision of the album until dec 2016, after that it got scrapped for good :(

iirc taxi was supposed to be out after bioyl/gno (but then bioyl was scrapped) but i may be wrong

bioyl was officially scrapped for GNO last minute :toofunny:

if I remember correctly she did want to release taxi but idk what happened with that though recently she said sophie will release it?? I doubt it will happen tbh

Is charli’s PC music phase over or is she still gonna work with Sophie and AG?

Kim Petras is apparently releasing a Sophie song soon

She is releasing it within the next month and she and Sophie did two songs (that we know of) awhile ago

BzhmW.png

bioyl was officially scrapped for GNO last minute :toofunny:

if I remember correctly she did want to release taxi but idk what happened with that though recently she said sophie will release it?? I doubt it will happen tbh

if is at sophie's hands then we never gonna get it, i lost all hope with her and/or her work

Is charli’s PC music phase over or is she still gonna work with Sophie and AG?

Kim Petras is apparently releasing a Sophie song soon

charli said on her instagram in the comments that she would always work with sophie and ag so we have to wait and see

Kim Petra's and XCX should collab like atleast 50 more times.

And true romance is extremely underrated, it's such a masterpeice, the song grins is art!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m