Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah there's a reason it sounds bad I've seen the bts of this-she's singing off key throughout all of it not even tune could sort this mess what happened to her voice?

Someone get ha a vocal coach she legit gets worse vocally each era.

Holy fucking shit???? I actually cannot believe that Charli would even do something as SHIT as Spicy?? Just the idea of it sounded TERRIBLE but I am actually floored at how bad this is

FzytWEW.png

I just listened to Spicy again and tbh the song isn't bad, it's just a shame that they included that terrible drop instead of the iconic chorus.
It'll probs make sense in the context of the music video, but still, they could've just had her sing the chorus. The chorus edit slaps.

qfrWuBl.png

I feel like when an artist records a remix/cover there are 2 directions they can go with it. They can either make something very similar to the original or they can try and change it up and make it their own. seems like they tried to do the 2nd option here, and I can understand the impulse - you wanna make something different and unique that stands out separate from the original song - but I kinda wish they’d stuck a little closer to the original version

it sounds amazing with the chorus added back in lol

Her vocals during the verse are really good but I hate the drop, I wish we could’ve gotten a proper rendition to bop to in the gym/club

wait a MINUUUUTEEEEE

now THIS.... this mmmmhm this. this is something else.

I’ve had this edit on repeat all day