Fluorine

Charli XCX

because instead of actually taking great decisions by giving the fans what they want (aka what will sell and be streamed), they prefer to microwave some old leftover of a song, add to the mix a singer that's kinda popular nowadays and try to make it somehow relevant

hopefully when it's out, they will move on to something that will indeed be for her next album and that won't have been spoiled since months

because instead of actually taking great decisions by giving the fans what they want (aka what will sell and be streamed), they prefer to microwave some old leftover of a song, add to the mix a singer that's kinda popular nowadays and try to make it somehow relevant

hopefully when it's out, they will move on to something that will indeed be for her next album and that won't have been spoiled since months

it's not her fault that BIOYL leaked.. I think this is a great choice and they made a great call. charli needs more. this collab is going to give her just that. the song is great, has been reworked, rerecorded, revised, and has a great feat. we should be grateful she even did this. I do think that taxi is going to be on her album, as it's in talks rn, but you know how the label is so we can't be sure for now

it's not her fault that BIOYL leaked.. I think this is a great choice and they made a great call. charli needs more. this collab is going to give her just that. the song is great, has been reworked, rerecorded, revised, and has a great feat. we should be grateful she even did this. I do think that taxi is going to be on her album, as it's in talks rn, but you know how the label is so we can't be sure for now

thank you for the daily tea <3

The only thing I dislike about BIOYL are the trap beats, homegirl doesn’t need trap influences and she’s better off without them. I don’t mind for Lizzo and if this is a way to help kickstart for the 5th time her third record then be it

it's not her fault that BIOYL leaked.. I think this is a great choice and they made a great call. charli needs more. this collab is going to give her just that. the song is great, has been reworked, rerecorded, revised, and has a great feat. we should be grateful she even did this. I do think that taxi is going to be on her album, as it's in talks rn, but you know how the label is so we can't be sure for now

:)

the one thing is that i wish this happened sooner so charli could have been part of helping lizzo break instead of kinda looking like she's cashing in 

X----into me, into you----X

:)

the one thing is that i wish this happened sooner so charli could have been part of helping lizzo break instead of kinda looking like she's cashing in

But this is the whole point of the whole feat. At this moment it’s charli the one who needs more clout. Had this come out a year ago Charli would’ve literally given 0 help to Lizzo. Do you think Cupcakke is swimming in money? No. Do you think MØ has gained anything from the feat? No

But this is the whole point of the whole feat. At this moment it’s charli the one who needs more clout. Had this come out a year ago Charli would’ve literally given 0 help to Lizzo. Do you think Cupcakke is swimming in money? No. Do you think MØ has gained anything from the feat? No

well cupcakke probably gained more popularity among twitter stans and i'm sure MO didn't need anything since she's always working on hits with diplo and stuff

Can somebody post the original Spicy cover? This new one... I’m laughing. :toofunny:

OsYjwxg.png

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

well cupcakke probably gained more popularity among twitter stans and i'm sure MO didn't need anything since she's always working on hits with diplo and stuff

OsYjwxg.png

Yeah I’m just saying Charli is not a catalyst for fame and imo she’s never been. She’s not know enough to launch people in their careers

With Icona Pop and Iggy she didn’t “launch” them because she was famous, but because the songs were good

i never said it was charli's fault, i only blame atlantic for the poor way they manage her career and handle her releases

i don't have high expecations for the quality of BIOYL, especially because it features lizzo who i never found interesting, can't really say i dislike her though

anyways, i guess we'll see on thursday and that hopefully i will change my mind then

:w8ing:

i like the new spicy cover better tbh. The first one’s more polished n all that but I don’t like it at all.. I kinda like the unpolishedness of the new cover, but that one isn’t all that either.

qfrWuBl.png

"“Blame It On Your Love” has been registered on the BMI database. Charli, Stargate, Lizzo, EASYFUN, Noonie Bao and Sasha Sloan are credited as composers"

easyfun on production?? i have to stan