Fluorine

Charli XCX

Some people need to accept she's signed for a major label and therefore has 'expectations'. Sure the song is kind of a sell out for a radio hit (but still goes SO hard and is really good). Just let her have her successful lead so then she can release her album (which she stated was half pop/half experimental)

I'm so tired of you guys complaining about everything! The song is great! She even put the "I just wanna spend the night, sleeping (fucking) on your bed tonight! The artwork is the best, and the drop is reworked better version! Lizzo's verse has the perfect length, the perfect combination with the song! Charli and everyone involved in this song made a great work! It's an old great song who came just came back to kill our library music again! 

Where's everyone who begged months and months for BIOYL to be officially released? Now it seems that no one begged for it! Come on! Stop being with your nonconformity Guys!

I really think she made a 10 with this song! 

Also I really think she is part of LB and reads this treath cause sometimes We were discussing some things here and then she talked about them on her Twitter! For ex, we were talking about not knowing well when the single was about to drop (this week or next) and then she clarified it in Twitter!

Finally, I think she is one of a few artists who really hears her Fans and try to give them everything We want, but sometimes she can't and gets a lot of stress for that, cause She think we are disappointed, and you know what? Sometimes we are! But that hurts her! So stop being such an asswholes all the time 

omg I was listening to this song in lab and I had to walk out because I was fucking TEARING up like holy fucking shit BIOYL is so beautiful and I'm so happy that Charletta was able to release this song, especially since it seems to be really important for her!! Lizzo's verse is so fun and cute! This is such a summer bop and I really hope the GP embraces this song because our LORD and SAVIOR DESERVES it!! Also fuck the annoying PC music gatekeepers that are trashing on this song like ya just bc it's not experimental doesn't mean it's shit oh my god. 

giphy.gif

omg can we not complain for just once????? yes, we all wanted something new as a single but it's not charli's fault everything she was working on these past years leaked, and it's not her fault we already heard the 3456 demos for the song. so all we have to do right now is SHUT THE Fuck UP AND SUPPORT HER. she's passionate about it, she reworked it, added a cool feature, she's really working hard to make the third album happen and to make us happy so we're gonne be GRATEFUL! GO. STREAM. IT. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The gays in that Pitchfork article’s replies tweeting “we know Track 10 is better!” are rats. Go buy and stream it, otherwise keep your mouth shut and go back to sniffing poppers alone in your room.

I feel so bad for Charli. You can tell she really loves this song and all of her rat fans on twitter are trashing it because they can’t cite it as an excuse to make their music taste seem edgy. They did the same thing with ATAP, Boys, and 1999.

i.... don't get the hate? :rip:

it's the best version of the song, it's amazing. so well written and produced. the drop was fixed from the og demo, lizzo sounds amazing, and the production is hot 100 potential... these people are so ungrateful it's insane.. she fought so hard for this :(

If I was Charli I'd redact Pop 2 from all streaming services and release a version of the mixtape with all the same songs but in the same style as Blame It On Your Love just to spite my fans.

where can i find it/listen to it? lit rally can't find it anywhere madness luv 

It's on Spotify.

te deseo, cariño

I dont understand the need to trash either version of the song either. What was she going to do, re-release Track 10 as the lead single from her major label album? I dont understand what like weird competition people feel there is to trash BIOYL in favor of Track 10. Enjoy them for what they are.

i wonder if the reception would've been better if this came BEFORE Track 10?  :0

If it came out at the same time as ATAP or Boys it absolutely would have.

te deseo, cariño

If I was Charli I'd redact Pop 2 from all streaming services and release a version of the mixtape with all the same songs but in the same style as Blame It On Your Love just to spite my fans.

It's on Spotify.

yeah i found it on yt for some reason it wasn't showing up on deezer?

anyway it's really cute!!! lizzo's verse is cute too

i just wish they cut the drop cause its ugly and put the "sorry if i blame it on..." instead like in track 10 but whatevs still cute