Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly a 50 tracks album is so fucking dispersive... like Sufjan Stevens can’t get away with making a 22 tracks and he’s gay and Charli may be powerful but not gay powerful...

Like the best option would be a 2 part album with 12-13 songs each, maybe one more upbeat and party-ish and the other sadder and more introspective, like the two halves of XCXWORLD

Imagine the power that would have... like coming for AOTY

https://picosong.com/w8Bsr/

Honestly a 50 tracks album is so fucking dispersive... like Sufjan Stevens can’t get away with making a 22 tracks and he’s gay and Charli may be powerful but not gay powerful...
Like the best option would be a 2 part album with 12-13 songs each, maybe one more upbeat and party-ish and the other sadder and more introspective, like the two halves of XCXWORLD

Imagine the power that would have... like coming for AOTY

this sent me  :lmao:

I like BIOYL... I just kinda feel it is an odd choice for a single. Especially one to kick off album promo.

Like, I really don’t see this as a smash hit... CTMP on the other hand? :defeated: Smash hit... :toofunny:

I’m not a huge fan of BIOYL but CTMP sounds like a nursery rhyme in comparison

giphy.gif

I actually love this new version of BIOYL! I was not sure on the first listen because coming from Charli I was used to a more raw metal-ish pop (...does that makes sense?) but after a few listens it kinda bops!

i remember seeing a post on pc music forum or reddit like ages ago about how they feel LIZ and Charli might have a slight rivalry and then log onto to see liz's tweets about charli lmfao where did this feeling come from? https://twitter.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/1128888207242813441?s=20

it's the same 3d artist (inesalpha), why is sis pressed?  :defeated:

i remember seeing a post on pc music forum or reddit like ages ago about how they feel LIZ and Charli might have a slight rivalry and then log onto to see liz's tweets about charli lmfao where did this feeling come from? https://twitter.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/1128888207242813441?s=20

the replies im screaming djsksksk sis is getting deagged

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Okay whoever did that ad-lib track 10 solo edit served.... BUT let’s put down our taste making hats and consider the locals. I think this song will gain traction and hopefully be a moderate success moreso than 1999 bc depressive bops are like the norm now in this current normie pop climate

What happened between her and liz?

liz's jealousy happened  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

she should've sat there and ate her food. she's just pressed bc she's a no1curr who will never be famous while her old friend dominates the online pop scene  :toofunny:

weird bitter bitch LOOOL

i love her music but i can’t stand her attitude when it’s like this

just because they had the same graphic designer that old bitch thinks it’s copying LMAOOOOOOOOI girl bye

i cant get over BIOYL. ITS SO GOOD i actually cried hearing it in my car omw home, i mean i have depression so maybe thats why LOLOL

but for reals Lizzo laugh is so cute and she's just so uplifting  :defeated: