Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why are you reaching to Bounce when the Japan bonus could be PARTY 4 U, SINCE SHE DEBUTED IT AT THAT NYLON JAPAN PARTY!?!?!!? IT :gclap: ALL :gclap: MAKES  :gclap:    SENSE!

ugh the storyline, her mind is truly powerful.

do we really think she remembers about it still? i bet she forgot everything she recorded before 2018

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I would looooove a CD with any bonus tracks really, but even if it’s let’s say- Bounce & Boys, do we now really consider those songs a part of Charli now? i’m not sure I would. Like do you really think they sit down and ask charli what songs she wants as japanese bonus tracks? I doubt it. So if those are on there i kind of doubt she wanted them as part of the album so they won’t be on my version probably?

Charli doesn't have a sonic or thematic coherence, it's just a bunch of songs thrown in there. It's not like XCXWORLD, so you might as well count them in

"I doubt she wanted them as part of the album" it's not a concept album, there's no vision behind it and imo there's not gonna be anything that will tie the songs together aside from being in the same tracklist. it doesn't matter 

Why are you reaching to Bounce when the Japan bonus could be PARTY 4 U, SINCE SHE DEBUTED IT AT THAT NYLON JAPAN PARTY!?!?!!? IT :gclap: ALL :gclap: MAKES  :gclap:    SENSE!

ugh the storyline, her mind is truly powerful.

the DELUSION (its a perfect illusion ohh), count me fucking IN

i'm not expecting anything but remixes, i'm not getting my hopes up

also in cdjapan they say 2 bonus track but it can change and amazon japan says 1 bonus track that also can change/not be released

i'm not expecting anything but remixes, i'm not getting my hopes up

also in cdjapan they say 2 bonus track but it can change and amazon japan says 1 bonus track that also can change/not be released

same, if anything maybe some of the already released monthly singles imo

do we really think she remembers about it still? i bet she forgot everything she recorded before 2018

Still played at last year's afterparties  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

not only it was played but she got the mic to sing it in one of them

she KNOWS  :defeated:

PLUS Party 4 U would be THE FUCKING PERFECT ENDING TO THE WHOLE PROJECT omg kkkkkkkkk we're so fucked up, look what u made us do Chorly, you devil

CHARLI (Japan Edition) Featuring the hit single SPICY and RED BALLOON (A.G. Cook Remix)

:hooker:

WATCH IT BE SPICY & DREAM GLOW  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  i want to rip my skin apart

PLUS Party 4 U would be THE FUCKING PERFECT ENDING TO THE WHOLE PROJECT omg kkkkkkkkk we're so fucked up, look what u made us do Chorly, you devil

WATCH IT BE SPICY & DREAM GLOW  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  i want to rip my skin apart

honestly i think that's what's going to happen

dream glow features bts that happens to be huge in japan/south korea/asia in general and spicy was released between bioyl and the next to be single, gone, so...

since it was revealed on apple music it's def coming this friday

omggggggggggg

2 charli songs being officially released in the same week

I mean she did say we were gonna be fed and I’m still hungry