Fluorine

Charli XCX

sometimes I’m at work when all this shit is happening & I know I’m the only mod that like cares about this thread enough to try & prevent it from falling apart so it’s not deleted forever :toofloppy:

that gif is also me

it can be entertaining but simultaneously exhausting lol

Omg I appreciate your work! Honestly this thread should be locked like 90% of the time and you keep it moving so you're doing great!

Omg I appreciate your work! Honestly this thread should be locked like 90% of the time and you keep it moving so you're doing great!

Aw thank you :crai:

So according to Charli’s IG we’re still most likely getting the White Mercedes video plus one more before that?? I’m hoping for Cross You Out to get a video, but it could also be for Warm since she keeps hinting at that one coming next week???? :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Aw thank you :crai:

So according to Charli’s IG we’re still most likely getting the White Mercedes video plus one more before that?? I’m hoping for Cross You Out to get a video, but it could also be for Warm since she keeps hinting at that one coming next week???? :flutter:

Yes! We'll be getting according to Charli the Haim collab called Warm next week, so I assumed that it would be for the Haim collab and then WM with the video

this is probably boring & annoying, but--- could anybody tell me if i'm missing anything? i haven't included any discord-quality leaks, like phone recordings bc those are unbearable, and i haven't included any snippets. i've only included official leaks. i know i'm missing a few versions of GNO, but i'm not sure which ones i've missed. i have the original demo from the XCX draft folder leak back in 2017, but yeh am i missing anything? 

https://imgur.com/a/NPAc7A2 (in order)

tank u <3

this is probably boring & annoying, but--- could anybody tell me if i'm missing anything? i haven't included any discord-quality leaks, like phone recordings bc those are unbearable, and i haven't included any snippets. i've only included official leaks. i know i'm missing a few versions of GNO, but i'm not sure which ones i've missed. i have the original demo from the XCX draft folder leak back in 2017, but yeh am i missing anything?

tank u <3

Would u mind zipping all of this and... upload for us like a good helping sis

Would u mind zipping all of this and... upload for us like a good helping sis

i can try but it'll take a while

+ somebody else on here has an amazing masterpost coming that's probably more accurate than mine, but, if you'd like i can upload it just for you! i've spent most of my free time collecting all of the original files, so these songs are in the best quality i could find

+ somebody else on here has an amazing masterpost coming that's probably more accurate than mine, but, if you'd like i can upload it just for you! i've spent most of my free time collecting all of the original files, so these songs are in the best quality i could find

I hope this person is not trolling us all but take ur time. I would like ur masterpost tho

tank u <3

I have both Pete Tong demos in here alongs with some edits and 2019 leaks. https://mega.nz/#F!qqIigAqA!bPtZnRPA7Lxs3eZiTL2y4Q

Could u pls upload the moonlight demo xx