Fluorine

Charli XCX

i love how you say you don't like claio but she's mentioned in almost all of your recent posts in here. we get that you dislike her, but can you please move on? also hating her won't change the fact that she's still gonna be on charli's next album so clairo stays winning. stream immunity, xoxo.

get her a ticket sir, she’s a fan sir

Listening to TOOTIMETOOTIME / Warm is such an XCXperience...

Like I can't believe she wrote The entire IIOR album  :hdu:

Now Charli just needs her own Somebody Else

TOOTIME and Warm almost live in the same world... like visually even, beyond any sonic similarities (just my synesthesia talking)... I get similar imagery and feelings out of them. :flutter:

Lyrically, they’re almost the same flip-flopped situations of the guy and girl in a relationship.

TOOTIME and Warm almost live in the same world... like visually even, beyond any sonic similarities (just my synesthesia talking)... I get similar imagery and feelings out of them. :flutter:

Lyrically, they’re almost the same flip-flopped situations of the guy and girl in a relationship.

i remember Charli saying that Warm has a shout out to 1975

i didn't get it at first, but probably she was talking about how in the lyrics she's the girl from TOOTIMETOOTIME lol

I'm literally an insane bitch I followed a bunch of queer asians from this queer asian facebook group that I'm a part of with the hopes that at least 50% will follow me back so I can promote Charli when it comes out! Someone tell me I'm a cr*ckh**d!

giphy.gif

I'm literally an insane bitch I followed a bunch of queer asians from this queer asian facebook group that I'm a part of with the hopes that at least 50% will follow me back so I can promote Charli when it comes out! Someone tell me I'm a cr*ckh**d!

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:  :teehee:  :lmao:

OMG LOL mood tho

everytime in new classes in college and we have to present ourselves i always go on and on about Charli and tell them to stream her her music  :hooker: