Fluorine

Charli XCX

Feb 2017 was one of my most excited for tracks, not even Clairo could put me off being excited about and it slaps! I love it but going to resist listening to it till the album

Feb 2017 was one of my most excited for tracks, not even Clairo could put me off being excited about and it slaps! I love it but going to resist listening to it till the album

believe me there’s nothing to resist. It was kinda a letdown except the drop which is heavenly + yaje ruined it

believe me there’s nothing to resist. It was kinda a letdown except the drop which is heavily + yaje ruined it

I know I listened to it but I love it, just want to leave it now till the album

The Telegraph gave the album a 4/5, saying it will be big with fans, but not with the general public, as it’s too experimental

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/charli-xcx-charli-review-futuristic-pitch-blockbuster-status/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

remember when this topic was full of gays being afraid of Charli being too mainstream pop and now she's dropping her Pop 3 as album and not mixtape  :hooker: