Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't know when white mercedes and white dress were written, but in Charli's verse in Moonlight by Lil ***Xan, she says "White Mercedes, whip it" and "wear a white dress, rip it off"    a conspiracy im actually interested in 

I don't know when white mercedes and white dress were written, but in Charli's verse in Moonlight by Lil Peep, she says "White Mercedes, whip it" and "wear a white dress, rip it off"    a conspiracy im actually interested in 

by Lil Peep :toofunny: 

wait a minute hold on

Believe it or not gays, when you just stop caring about unleaked content - stop posting about it, stop thinking about it, stop torturing yourself by listening to the snippet on repeat - it's very easy to move on from it and appreciate the leaks we do have. You are just making it harder on yourself constantly choosing to think about songs which aren't going to leak at all or any time soon.

this 

UK ANGELS VOTE LABOUR TODAY PERIOD

and this 

by Lil Peep :toofunny: 

can we honestly blame anyone for forgetting lil xan existed though lol

X----into me, into you----X

Charli didn’t write Rare, and it’s not Emily Warren singing the demo.

It was written by Leland, Madison Love, and Nolan Joseph, which leads me to believe that Madison Love is singing the demo, although I don’t know for sure. (https://twitter.com/lelandofficial/status/1032727179128451074)

Charli *supposedly* recorded it in 2017 when she was being forced to record pitched songs such as Boys and Our Boyfriend.

Charli didn’t write Rare, and it’s not Emily Warren singing the demo.

It was written by Leland, Madison Love, and Nolan Joseph, which leads me to believe that Madison Love is singing the demo, although I don’t know for sure. (https://twitter.com/lelandofficial/status/1032727179128451074)

Charli *supposedly* recorded it in 2017 when she was being forced to record pitched songs such as Boys and Our Boyfriend.

I fucking love this website so much literally any music related question gets answered!! Thank you :D