Fluorine

Charli XCX

i was thinking this the other day cause we were getting fed regularly and now it’s quiet. but i feel like her next song has to be THAT song cause she has a rep for being excellent now and i feel like she’s like in a second peak right now. so i feel like a new song isn’t coming that soon. my guess would be like end of q2 or q3

this makes sense! im so fucking impatient omg

Circle pray for that. I dont think we're getting nothing from her this year. A few features maybe but a new body of work?... dont get ur hypes up ladies

She said she wants to release two albums this year, and she's already teased some music. She was literally just in the stu with another producer last night

Remembering when Charli said the next album will be mainly solo... :flutter: :flutter:

mm very good! but i want another Tommy Cash verse/song  :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni

It's a catchy song but the song production is just not it. She shoulf get someone to re-produce it and develop the song more + she can write more lyrics

it just leaked a snippet, am I wrong?
I just want someone to leak it bc I really love her trap songs  *cof cof moonlight as well**

this; click, delicious, plasma and cool 3d world all snapped

They're all so so f***** good. Imagine a joint album. 

Delicious still does things to me, a f***** masterpiece. 

Instagram.com/y1anni

maybe it's redundant but i just-

i realized today for the FIRST time... how flawless N1A truly is.. (I always knew, but there was something different today) :$  :cuteface: :flutter:

my least favorite song on the mixtape just clicked with me.. 

i mean, i always knew every song was great.. but today it all came together.

despite being my least fave on the record, it's still a great song - better than many on other albums.

3AM (Pull Up) i just.. i finally understand + appreciate you fully... :crai:

it's so hard to even fathom how anyone could create a masterpiece as immaculate as Number 1 Angel... but Charli did THAT 

14417469274.gif

this is me just like imagining. but the way deaton and dan funk have like a *similar* sound to the garage sounding snippet she posted. if that’s like the direction she’s going sonically that’s would be soooooooooooo cool cause it’s something we’ve never really heard from her. and if she’s doing that sound. planet 1999 have a similar sound and they’re signed to pc music already and she worked with them for feb 2017. that would totally fit in that area of sound. anyways i’m getting carried away but that would be so cool i think

maybe it's redundant but i just-

i realized today for the FIRST time... how flawless N1A truly is.. (I always knew, but there was something different today) :$ :cuteface: :flutter:

my least favorite song on the mixtape just clicked with me..

i mean, i always knew every song was great.. but today it all came together.

despite being my least fave on the record, it's still a great song - better than many on other albums.

3AM (Pull Up) i just.. i finally understand + appreciate you fully... :crai:

it's so hard to even fathom how anyone could create a masterpiece as immaculate as Number 1 Angel... but Charli did THAT

VERY redundant, yeah, but glad you've seen the light after 3 years sis!