Fluorine

Charli XCX

Um, so I am thinking that my library is quite boring compared to yours because I keep it simple and I think I've posted it before but there it goes anyways. :creep:

spz9y2y.png

I hate having remixes too, judge me.

Why do you have Madrigal as your Charli XCX cover?

I just really love that photo OK!  :crossed:

Cuz I'm hot. :hoe:

But seriously...that is one of my favourite Charli pictures EVER, and I hope I never get tired of it enough to change. :creep:

Alright here it is:

jiVH50b.png

51 songs. The only thing not pictured would be "I Love It" since I have it under Icona Pop.

Also, I really want a new cover for my You (Ha Ha Ha) [Remixes] EP. Anybody that wants to make one for me will become my new bestie :) Maybe like using a still from the video or something.

H0bDaqU.gif

Can someone who has a lot of remixes post their collection so I know what remixes I'm missing? (I purposely didn't download some because I don't like them, but I want to k ow if I'm missing any that I just don't know about or forgot to download)

Also, I think at this point the only thing everyone seems to have that I don't have is the album sampler... Could someone help me out with that? I couldn't find it anywhere and I really want to hear the you're the one demo (in the dark) and the Feel My Pain demo that I don't have (I hear the one that leaked with interior is a different one than on the sampler)

edit: Also about Interior, it's noticeably less loud than my other songs which is kind of annoying, is the version I have just lower quality or does everyone have this problem with the song? Is there a higher quality version? Mine is about 4 MB I think.

I hate having remixes too, judge me.

Same but I spent money on the Lost in Space EP so I don't want to delete it...goes for the Remix CD in my Lana boxset, as well. And now I just have one remix album full of nothing but Lost in Space so maybe if someone could recommend me some good ones I'd fill it out that way.

@@Born To Die so about Art Bitch/Emelline...:creep: