Fluorine

Charli XCX

i've been looking at this page all day, and lit rally no updates

tell me ur fave song off true romance and why

mine is nuclear seasons because i really vibed with the visuals of the video.

(i used to be major depressed and take any substance that would make me disassociate, and the trippy visuals of the video resonated with me)

take my hand bc i have so many good memories with this song and you're the one is the first charli song i ever heard and immediately loved it

grins is the only right answer i can think of when i think about my fav tr song, it's just pure perfection

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Lock You Up. Heavenly amazing celestial ethereal journey

Her best album ending.. even though most of them are phenomenal. Lock You Up resonates sooo strongly with me.. not to mention the beautiful lyrics, synths, melodies... that’s an instant classic. Timeless.

14417469274.gif

I wouldn't even say I'm a true Charli stan but I still have a few of her unreleased in my music library just because of how much it's talked about in this thread :rip:

Would you?

Would you love me if I lost my cool?

tumblr_mgyshih0m81rtm07eo1_500.gif

In the deep, or the dark days too

tumblr_mgyshih0m81rtm07eo1_500.gif

i've been looking at this page all day, and lit rally no updates

tell me ur fave song off true romance and why

mine is nuclear seasons because i really vibed with the visuals of the video.

(i used to be major depressed and take any substance that would make me disassociate, and the trippy visuals of the video resonated with me)

Stay Away

A guy I started dating on vacation two years ago basically dedicated it to me. I was a very newbie Mixtape Angel (from Pop2s release) and I was willingly ignoring the existence of TR til that moment. We lived 12hrs of drive away so we were always doomed from the start (I dedicated him Tove's Timebomb lol) so when he ran away with another guy, the lyrics of Stay Away REALLY resonated with me lol  :toofunny:

Found an album proposal/announcement i think?!!

Password is Qs4!9x5LixZ4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jh31my4yydfejh0/CHARLI_XCX_-_HOW_I%2527M_FEELING_NOW_CONFIDENTIAL.pdf/file

everything about this looked legit until it said “artist requests teamwide ban on use of the word “taxi.” thats when it lost me

Does anyone happen to have Sophie demo of no angel with an xcx tag at the start?

Also those lossless XCXWorld tracks were real in the end weren't they?