Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/may/16/charli-xcx-its-weird-yelling-into-a-mic-while-my-boyfriend-does-a-puzzle

“Aitchison says she has been surprised by how fast her label have moved to get it out, and plans to release two more albums this year.“

so she didn’t count HIFN as one of the 2 albums shes planning on dropping this year oh wow

qfrWuBl.png

1,000 people on that room... and no recording of bounce/lucy liu  :crossed:  anyways stream party 4 u, it's the one track w/ most views on her yt channel!!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/may/16/charli-xcx-its-weird-yelling-into-a-mic-while-my-boyfriend-does-a-puzzle

“Aitchison says she has been surprised by how fast her label have moved to get it out, and plans to release two more albums this year.“

so she didn’t count HIFN as one of the 2 albums shes planning on dropping this year oh wow

one could only dream it is the ag/sophie one and the janet album  :flutter:

She’s truly Constantly feeding us. Even when her album leaked and got scrapped she served up a masterpiece a few months later, when in that same year she already released a mixtape that was pure pop perfection, and a year before she dropped Vroom Vroom. And now she’s planning on dropping 2 albums On Top of the album she just dropped and busted her ass to make while 8 months ago she dropped a 16 track album. Whew.

qfrWuBl.png

did no one rlly record lucy liu  :facepalm:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

Screen recorder doesn’t pick up zoom audio. I tried when she zoomed Taxi to us.

well someone managed to figure it out since we did get a """studio""" recording of that

xMcVPI7.jpg

Omfg. We truly don't deserve her. She's so fucking talented and I'm SO happy Atlantic are supporting her with her sound. I just can't even fathom the sheer talent to write 3 albums worth of material in a year. I'm hoping this means the SOPHIE project lives on.

Why did nobody mention the Do It Well and Neon Fashion And Glowstix teas of I Finally Understand?! I would've been quicker to listen to that one.

I don't hear similarities hm. I Finally Understand sounds more like Kesha - Party at a Rich Dude's House