Fluorine

Charli XCX

Her self titled album’s great but I rarely listen to it in full as a body of work, I always just listen to specific songs off of it. There are some songs that could’ve been cut to make it work better as a cohesive album. HIFN works great as a body of work, the only songs I’m kinda meh about are enemy and i finally understand but even those I can appreciate while listening to the album.

qfrWuBl.png

Yeah Charli has better songs but as a whole is a mess that I never listen from beginning to end, while HIFN is better as a whole (even tho I Finally Understand is a skip) and feels way more emotional

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

n1a vs pop2 is OVER n1a won

now it's all about self titled vs hifn

let's start the debate  :crossed:

definitely hifn. charli is still good and has some of my fave charli songs like bioyl and feb. 2017 and maybe it's cuz hifn feels more fresh, but at the same time it took me a while to get into a lot of songs on charli, which i ended up not caring much for a month after the album was released. i wasn't crazy for any of the hifn singles besides claws until the album itself came out and I began to love and appreciate it all a lot more as a body of work.

and yes n1a will always be superior

I love HIFN but tbh I prefer 'Charli' it may not be as cohesive but it just feels like classic Charli album. It has a bit of everything. 

But yeah HIFN is def a stronger record as a whole cause most tracks go hand in hand.

charli is a hot mess, just a replica of fan favorites old songs. hifn is peeeerfect, zero fillers and it has party 4 u, legendary.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I doubt I t’s replaced since there seems to be a physical and vinyl planned for September. It maybe just getting things together or keeping things interesting.

Are there any remakes of burning up out there where they combined Charli & LIZ’s versions so there isn’t just an empty second verse?