Fluorine

Charli XCX

IT'S SO EMPTY

I think it's just the shitty quality of the song, tbh. I kinda feel that way sometimes but when I listen harder I feel the lUv from the song, trying to reach me from the depths of sorrowful 160 kbps. 

14417469274.gif

Sounds way more like shade to me... "Ariel Rechtshaid did awesome work on that record" ok, he did, but granted it sounds like she's trying to take all the credit from Charli without flat out saying she doesn't really care for her at all.

edit: ok I am maybe reading too much into it... It just sounds like she's not really a fan but can appreciate it a bit despite it not being her favorite style of music.

Illusions Of (feat. Charli XCX) - J£ZUS MILLION

It reminds me of "Cloud Aura" so much... it's just fine, nothing special.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder why What I Like is so different from these.

In the weeks leading up to the release of 'Super Ultra', some of you might remember that Charli was adamant that it would have ten songs, and though I'm not absolutely sure, I think she phrased it as if Mr. Million would handle production on more than just 'Cloud Aura'. We already have on of the other tracks the pair did together in 'What I Like', and now we have another one...I have a feeling this might've been on the mixtape originally, along with the 'The Killing Moon' cover she recorded, which was confirmed to be released in late 2012. :(

In the weeks leading up to the release of 'Super Ultra', some of you might remember that Charli was adamant that it would have ten songs, and though I'm not absolutely sure, I think she phrased it as if Mr. Million would handle production on more than just 'Cloud Aura'. We already have on of the other tracks the pair did together in 'What I Like', and now we have another one...I have a feeling this might've been on the mixtape originally, along with the 'The Killing Moon' cover she recorded, which was confirmed to be released in late 2012. :(

I wish it was released under Charli or something like that. I mean, I know it sounds bad and I am by no means ungrateful that we're getting these songs, but some of these releases are just so messy... :( Sometimes it feels like some of the songs were meant to be Charli's but since they couldn't, they were released under people that did nothing but the instrumental and stuff. I put only "Illusions Of" under Charli XCX on the unreleased album and I don't even care.

Sometimes it feels like some of the songs were meant to be Charli's but since they couldn't, they were released under people that did nothing but the instrumental and stuff.

That's kind of a big part of the music though... I love Charli and True Romance is 100% her vision, but it wouldn't exist without Ariel Rechtshaid. Her and these producers work together, and it's not as if the instrumental requires less talent than her part. Especially when this song is very instrumental driven and doesn't really sound like it has much focus on Charli's singing. It's like when DJs like David Geutta release more instrumental driven tracks under their own names.