Fluorine

Charli XCX

i get wanting rnr to leak but a release? now come on

And why not release it? Obviously it was never going to be a hit song. Not every song is meant to go huge... but it's there, it's recorded, people like it... meaning people will buy it... 

I mean, RNR is currently like, technically "netting losses" for Atlantic lol and that won't change if they never release it, or if it just leaks and nothing more. They could've had all those fake, fan-made version streams and DL's (and then some) on top of it... especially had they just released it ages ago when it was still the cool new thing.

I'd still love to see a full-length album with A.G., SOPHIE, and Charli producing all the tracks... a more fully-realized and refined Vroom Vroom sound, where something like RNR could fit in flawlessly and the whole thing be marketed effectively. I just sadly don't see a major label funding something like that though, at this point. :facepalm: 

If this is the last release and no mixtape/album drops till December, this promotion will be for nothing and people/platforms will forget her more than she is already forgotten. This summer singles should lead her to something concrete, for gosh sake. Atlantic you disgust me

what promotion

they didn’t lift a finger for any of these singles

To be fair with the exception of no angel/ focus none of the songs realessed really deserve much promotion

Girls night out was leaked a year ago and 5itm is just a Post Malone reject

what promotion

they didn’t lift a finger for any of these singles

"Promotion", like putting money so those songs went out (and one shitty mv, now two). It is basic and non-suficient but still an investment anyway.

Do you think the cover of wannabe she recorded with diplo and the charli’s house party thing is for 1999???

Also lmao she used studio time with diplo to record a cover... queen she knows he’s trash