Fluorine

Charli XCX

http://www.newnownext.com/logo-chats-with-charli-xcx-about-her-ugandan-heritage-and-anti-gay-laws-watch/01/2015/

very very brief interview where she (finally!!!!) acknowledges her Ugandan background, albeit negatively. she basically says how her mum grew up in Uganda & that she used to visit there quite a bit when she was younger, but wouldn't do so now because of the anti-gay laws 

there's a bit where she says which colours she "sees" with songs (e.g. Taylor Swift's Shake It Off is "bubblegum pink"). she also mentions that she's never heard Flawless by Beyonce

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Having synthesia or whatever it's called when you see colors for music seems very in right now... Marina was the first artist I remember saying she had it and Charli randomly said something about it one day like way way late into her career.

Edit: wait nvm I'm really stupid, I just remembered her talking about the colors being pink and gold and purple when she was recording true romance... I feel like someone else claimed they had synthesia or whatever too though... (Also idk if Charli actually has it, or just means that she figuratively imagines colors for songs)

she's COMING TO NORWAY AGAIN NEXT WEEK

i had to enter a contest to win tickets for an intimate concert with her at NRJ Norway. uGH if i don't win i'mma cry. i've had like 4 opportunities to see her and i've lost em all

lABVyGE.png

http://www.newnownext.com/logo-chats-with-charli-xcx-about-her-ugandan-heritage-and-anti-gay-laws-watch/01/2015/

very very brief interview where she (finally!!!!) acknowledges her Ugandan background, albeit negatively. she basically says how her mum grew up in Uganda & that she used to visit there quite a bit when she was younger, but wouldn't do so now because of the anti-gay laws 

there's a bit where she says which colours she "sees" with songs (e.g. Taylor Swift's Shake It Off is "bubblegum pink"). she also mentions that she's never heard Flawless by Beyonce

She's mentioned her Ugandan background several times before. In another interview, she said she will never visit Uganda again. I can understand her boycotting it in the present, but I hope she wasn't being literal because things could change in the future. If I were to avoid every country that treated people of African descent like animals in the past, I wouldn't have very many places to go.

she's COMING TO NORWAY AGAIN NEXT WEEK

i had to enter a contest to win tickets for an intimate concert with her at NRJ Norway. uGH if i don't win i'mma cry. i've had like 4 opportunities to see her and i've lost em all

Good luck! try entering more than once if possible. I hope you win!

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

yeah, we got all the instrumentals (except for BOMO, So Over You, Money & Red Balloon) last week :) 

btw jack falahee in your sig & avi :rip:

pics

*rihanna voice* not really sure how to feel about it...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

oh my god yaaaaaaaaasss  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

but then it seems like the one on that soundcloud post it's upscaled  :smokes3:

was the :rip: a good thing? omg

i can send you the ones we have, if you'd like?

of course it was!!! i love jack & htgawm ahhhhhhhhhh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i can send you the ones we have, if you'd like?

of course it was!!! i love jack & htgawm ahhhhhhhhhh

I found them a couple of pages back thank you  :D what i meant is that the ones uploaded are all 192kbps or so while the one on souncloud is 320kbps so i think it may be upscaled

oh my god yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :icant:  :icant:  :icant: