Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh so over charli

At least I hope Doing It will be a hit so ppl could see why Iggy had successful singles :illuminataylor:

EDIT: so she delayed it just because of the remix? :rip: at least it's still coming out in January where I live. It doesn't even have So Over You lmao

I am SO fucking pissed about this being pushed back. It's been twice now already & the USA + Canada already have it. Traitor XCX. :notamused: :bye2:

The ONLY (very very very slightly) redeeming factor of this is that she said there would be a "special unreleased bonus track", but I'm 99% sure she's talking about SOY.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm neutral on the Rita Ora feature. There are worse people such as Iggy, Pitbull, Flo Rida, 2 Chainz, and Jason Derulo's Auto-Tuned whining. I'm just glad that she picked a much better song than Break the Rules.

@@782anonymous wasn't she supposed to be on Joey Bada$' album?

I hadn't heard that, but I'll be keeping an eye out now.

wasn't she supposed to be on Joey Bada$' album? 

nah

the only female features are Kiesza and Elle Varner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B4.Da.$$

Lmao @ Charli bringing out the bipolar anger in us. We love her, we love her not... :creep:

I'm glad we have the album but I'm pissed she's doing this to her home country which supported her before the US :rip:

BzhmW.png

nah

the only female features are Kiesza and Elle Varner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B4.Da.$$

I'm glad we have the album but I'm pissed she's doing this to her home country which supported her before the US :rip:

I'm neutral on the Rita Ora feature. There are worse people such as Iggy, Pitbull, Flo Rida, 2 Chainz, and Jason Derulo's Auto-Tuned whining. I'm just glad that she picked a much better song than Break the Rules. I hadn't heard that, but I'll be keeping an eye out now.

Oh yeah my bad. I seen the tracklist and I thought you said she was gonna be on there. But it must be another rapper. Who was it?

do y'all think the """""unreleased track""""" she's talking about is So Over You? i mean, if she wants me to be happy about this pushed release, she better give us ANOTHER track.

lABVyGE.png

do y'all think the """""unreleased track""""" she's talking about is So Over You? i mean, if she wants me to be happy about this pushed release, she better give us ANOTHER track.

i am really really hoping that it's a new track, but i'm pretty sure that its So Over You....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1