Fluorine

Charli XCX

As good a time as any to post the Sucker instrumentals tbqh #thwarted :whatever2:

(enlarged so you hoes don't scroll past)

I can't take credit for finding them so don't ask me lol. From old man winter :slayty:

the breaking up instrumental :oprah:

if only it had the backing vocals  :delish:

EDIT:

I tried to make a version of Fancy for Sucker that doesn't have Igloo on it. I had to cut the original song down quite a lot (otherwise it would have just been loads of instrumental + the bridge and hook), so it's much shorter than the original track. I also couldn't find an instrumental without Igloo's I-G-G-Y at the end, so I just left it be. It's not amazing, I'm sure someone else could do a better job, but here it is anyway:

https://soundcloud.com/trash-magic/fancy-solo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I made some "extended" versions of Breaking Up and Caught in the Middle to sound like the live versions. (I used the instrumentals to make better sounding intros, I guess). But something kinda sounds off tho, idk.

Breaking Up (Extended):

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-x/breaking-up-extended-version

Caught in the Middle (Extended):

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-x/caught-in-the-middle-extended-version

lABVyGE.png

I've noticed from rankings that so many of you don't appreciate "Fāār-i-kāāl" :defeated: I like it so much better than "Smile"

Fāār-i-kāāl is waaaay too repetitive. The song feels like one big chorus to me; I don't like that.

14417469274.gif

Best unreleased songs are indisputably I'll Never Know and Valentine if you count it.

I really like Cuts Like Diamonds though, which I feel is unique to me. It's the cutest love song I've ever heard.

I'll Never Know has always been special to me for gaming reasons. :)

Cuts Like Diamonds is cute but it's kind of boring to me. There's not much going on and it kind of drags a bit.. I feel the same about I Don't Know Your Name & Chains. They all feel like they're missing at least one (if not more) thing(s). Cuts Like Diamonds is def. the best of those three though.

14417469274.gif

Sucker + Famous are probs my fav songs on the record now. Bumped to hear So Over You, I like the title.

I'd say it's something like:

Sucker

Famous

(SuperLove)

Breaking Up

Boom Clap

Body of My Own

Break the Rules

Doing It

London Queen

Need Ur Luv

Hanging Around

Die Tonight

Money

Caught in the Middle

Gold Coins

I just can't get into Gold Coins. I was hyped because it followed Grins on her tour setlists so I was like 'omg this one will go hard' but I find the song quite boring :toofunny:

I'd say it's something like:

Sucker

Famous

(SuperLove)

Breaking Up

Boom Clap

Body of My Own

Break the Rules

Doing It

London Queen

Need Ur Luv

Hanging Around

Die Tonight

Money

Caught in the Middle

Gold Coins

I just can't get into Gold Coins. I was hyped because it followed Grins on her tour setlists so I was like 'omg this one will go hard' but I find the song quite boring :toofunny:

my only question is how the hell did you put die tonight over caught in the middle .... or anything for that matter  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  am i the only one that literally can not listen to die tonight

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg