Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't know why anyone apart from Selena Gomez would want to record the "Burning Toast in the the Toaster" song

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

7 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

I don't know why anyone apart from Selena Gomez would want to record the "Burning Toast in the the Toaster" song

This remind me of Hilary Duff's "If the the light is off then it isn't on" moment. 

But at least So Yesterday is a great song haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Rare is just as objective and corny as Official, but they’re still both great songs. Anything Charli touches turns to pop gold and it’s annoying. I mean, so many of her songs SHOULD BE bad, but they’re not. She just can’t make a bad one ):

y'all trippin I have to restraint myself with the force of god to not start doin donuts on the freeway when the goooOOOOooooOOooOoOOOoOOOOO in the second chorus layers w the prechorus I just dont understand why they couldn't have just gone all the fuckout on a repeated chorus at the end 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I almost get the feeling that if the album isn’t out for another few months, Good Ones may not even be meant to be the big single. ?

It’s a nice song to get some hype rolling and she SERVED with the video but I’ll bet that she’ll have something BIG for when the album drops aiming for a big summer single. :diva:

26 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

Do any of you have weirdly specific attachments to Charli's songs? For example, I associate the Charli album with playing Sims because I had it on repeat whilst playing

This might be a common one, but I always associate Pop2 with quiet cold winter nights when I used to go for walks and smoke. N1A also reminds me of February

42 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

Do any of you have weirdly specific attachments to Charli's songs? For example, I associate the Charli album with playing Sims because I had it on repeat whilst playing

i always associate number 1 angel with when i would go for therapeutic late night drives. it's just the perfect album to listen to when driving at night

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

2 hours ago, Rachel97 said:

I specifically remember when N1A was released, and it was my introduction to Charli in general. I was in Ireland on vacation and it was all I was playing the entire trip, I knew my family was so sick of it:true:

And i associate True Romance with long drives and train rides. Its one of my few go-to albums and so nostalgic despite the fact that i wasn’t a fan during its release, but it makes me nostalgic for a time i wasn’t around for if that makes sense?

3 hours ago, Rachel97 said:

i was depressed as fuck when the charli album came out! 

X----into me, into you----X