Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG THE TITLE TRACK IS AMAZING, NS and GO flow so good next to each other AAAAAAAAAH

I feel so alone listening to this, like evrybody on ATRL and here already listened to the leak :trisha:

8nl2OpX.png

47 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

i laughed so hard when i heard beach hut in hawaii kick in - whoever made that is a true angel :true:

this has really redeemed you in my eyes :mariah:

not that it matters but :makeup2: we know taste when we see it

omg my redemption era!!! I should drunk post more often :hooker:

Lightning has been on repeat for an hour… this might be my second favorite Charli song OF ALL TIMEEE right after Babygirl :defeated: there’s really no other like her i could cry 

14417469274.gif

6 minutes ago, track10swig said:

Had to make a poster for release day! Honestly surprised I didn't cave and listen to the lq leak 

Hide contents

51945488390_848ad252f9_k.jpg

where'd you find the XCX logo? also is that CRASH logo HQ cause if it is BESTIE WHERE'D YOU FIND IT

anyway this looks amazing

negAbhB.png

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

where'd you find the XCX logo? also is that CRASH logo HQ cause if it is BESTIE WHERE'D YOU FIND IT

anyway this looks amazing

The CRASH logo I got from her website so it's not THAT HQ but it's this one and the XCX one came from a gif of various logos from this site (It's on the last slide) and I just cut out the white

https://www.studionari.co.uk/projects/charli-xcx-1/

ALSO! While I haven't made a I Hate All This Gravity cover I did make a How I'm Feeling Now sessions cover that you can use if you like :)

Spoiler

e4c315114293367.61f4e4e095b73.png

Charli-Sig.png

IG

5 minutes ago, track10swig said:

The CRASH logo I got from her website so it's not THAT HQ but it's this one and the XCX one came from a gif of various logos from this site (It's on the last slide) and I just cut out the white

https://www.studionari.co.uk/projects/charli-xcx-1/

ALSO! While I haven't made a I Hate All This Gravity cover I did make a How I'm Feeling Now sessions cover that you can use if you like :)

Hide contents

e4c315114293367.61f4e4e095b73.png

wait, the HIFN text is an actual font?

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

wait, the HIFN text is an actual font?

To my knowledge no? The HIFN is just the logo and the 'Sessions' I used the font (Rock Salt) charli was using on her website at the time that looked similar to it

Charli-Sig.png

IG