Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Apple Music interview was too good :krylie: listening to her speak about Sophie made me so emotional. Also after hearing her speak about Twice I love the song so much more. Although the production is a more upbeat on the album version, I can really hear the sadness and melancholy in it still

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I guess now that the album is out, here is the Lavender (demo 2) mix that leaked last week!

Thank you!

What else leaked last week? I missed the demos, can someone link them up please?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Where can I listen to the demo?

It's not a demo, it's a remix, it's the first version she previewed of the song during a livestream show

skip to 20:54

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

22 minutes ago, angelmp4 said:

trust me... i know :( its like track 10 vs blame it on your love. no comparison

Lmao, this is ironically a bad comparison

it’s not even close to being that big of a difference

5 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

20:54 is the Don't Think Twice performance

4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's not a demo, it's a remix, it's the first version she previewed of the song during a livestream show

skip to 20:54

Thank y'all <3 This version sounds cooler it has an ominous or creepy vibe to it that I really like but I like the album vers too.

13 minutes ago, junho1015 said:

Ah damn, so it may not release tomorrow?

I mean, Charli did say it was coming the same week. So I don’t think she’ll announce it. But it is coming 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

34 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I'm fucking in awe. She did it. This is her best album (even surpassing Number 1 Angel) and my humble rating is 100 out of 100, thank you. 

FOFnjjPX0AcAKJm.jpg

i will accept your stanning of the sweet escape because i know you have honest taste :yesnod: (and i do not :true:)

GOT ME ON REPEAT!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif