Fluorine

Charli XCX

V grateful for the deluxe. Not including sweat on the tracklist was probably a missed opportunity IMO.

selfish girl - it’s fun love the message but the instrumental/production feels like it’s a club/pc hybrid remix of what’s supposed to be a much bigger pop song. I can just here it with a ton of background vocals and bigger production. Especially with the bridge/outro “put your hands up if your selfish”. But I’m sure I’ll get used to it. 

Sorry if I hurt you - fits in the most with the album. My fave of the 4, on first listen.

What you think about me - sooo fun. is it me or could she talking about the toxic fans in this song? Oh and I love the guitar

How can I not.. KWINRN - The vocals are giving Spinning 2.0, fun/catchy

2 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

It will always be a “no” for me :awkney:

I̴̡̩̞̘̭̎͋̐͛̃̽͒̈́͠͝ ̷̢̝̼̫͍̫͈̥̰̇̔ś̵̛̖͍͓̩͇͚̤͉͓̮͍̟͚͗̋͐̽̃͊͋͆̎̈́̒̚͝ḧ̴̫̩̜̮̦͖̲̟̞͍̥͈́͌͋͑͜a̷͚̦͖͔̠̼̳̼̯̱͖̟͈̔͂̍͂̃̒̀̚̕͜͝k̷̳̭͑̊͋͑̈̈́̋̆̔͒͂͝ͅe̷̮̩̻̖̩̫̹̰̐̔͛͗̄̃͌̃̃͂̕͜͝ ̸̛̛͖̈̔̈́͂͛͑́͝į̸̮̠̪͇͍̻̫̪̃̊͋́͆̀́̄̽̾̌͌͒̚͘͜ț̷̢̬̣̝͖͔̰̘̬̣͎̟̺̺̍̂͑̈̊̍́̊͌͌ ̸̨̘̗̟̝̗̻͉̯͇̼̯̘̼̳̈́͑̓̍I̷͕̅̈̔̉̆͑̑̀ ̵̫̮̲͕̜̳͈̭̝̩̳̞̊̈́̏͌͑͑̎͜s̶̢̝̪͈̘̯̙̻̲̟͊̓̋̽͐̚h̸̡̢͔̘͍̹̟̯̞̮̮̋͌͑̉̓ͅͅa̶̧͎̦͙̞͖̬̖̻̻̓̈́͒̃̓̄̐̒ͅk̵̨̢̛͎̗̮̘̱̼̘͐̏̾͗̓̑̏̅̇̓̀̓ȩ̵̣͎̖̦̓͆́̉̐͐̕͜ ̶̣̙̫̈́̇͗͂̐̈́͆̋͊̕i̴̺̣̫̤̤̪̬͙͎͑͑ẗ̶̘̫̙̼́̋͒̿̏͗̿ ̸̛͉͈̬̱̻͈̭̑̍̍̃̿͗̈́͒̇̈́̒̿͘Ì̴͔̮̮̠̖̋̃͂̊ ̶͉͖̰̱̪̱̪̃͗̈́͛̅̽̽̌̐̕͜͠͝͝s̶̨͖͉̗̦̟̓͒́͐̃̊̌͒̅̑̉̊͘͠h̴̢̛̪͕̲͓̠̟̜͙͍̪͇̗̋̎̓̓͘̚͠ͅå̵̧̢̪̟̰̪̰̻̪͕̙̬̲̮̀̇͐̌̎͘̕̚͜k̷̟͔̑̈́̊́̊̚ȩ̴̛̻͈̥̗̞͆̇͛̓̅͌̕͝ ̴̗̈͒͊̉̄͌̾͘͝i̵̛̖̼̮̺͖̭̭̤͍̺͓̻̾͌̉̅t̴̖̻͇͋̆̊̇́̃͗͑̿͛̄͑̆̋̕ ̴̢̡͙͈̳̟̝̱̞͓̘̗͓̹̞̐̈́̀͘͠o̶̢͔̦̹͒͆̈̀̀̊̀̄̀̿͋̀̕ó̵̡̢͇̖̭̣̙͇̬̊̒ͅͅh̶͖̳̖̘͎͍̫͔̞̥̻̘̫͚̍̈́͛͑̂̉̀͂͂̚͜

negAbhB.png

okay now that the deluxe is out, here's my ranking:

1. Constant Repeat

2. Move Me

3. Lightning

4. Every Rule

5. Sorry If I Hurt You

6. Good Ones

7. Yuck

8. How Can I Not Know

9. Baby

10. Selfish Girl