Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, xcx said:

Agreed but also I wouldn’t be surprised if she changes her mind due to the success. “Final album with my label” is very marketable and I can see her pushing that narrative solely because of it 

Yep! It's a huge marketing strategy. Publications / social media users see "final album" and spread the word that this is her last album = attention.

She's clearly very happy with the success of Crash, she was screaming with joy on live yesterday. She might be able to negotiate a deal with Atlantic or another label where she has to produce X amount of "mainstream" albums but can also release X amount of Charli-esque / less commercial albums.

1 minute ago, DearSociety13 said:

Yep! It's a huge marketing strategy. Publications / social media users see "final album" and spread the word that this is her last album = attention.

She's clearly very happy with the success of Crash, she was screaming with joy on live yesterday. She might be able to negotiate a deal with Atlantic or another label where she has to produce X amount of "mainstream" albums but can also release X amount of Charli-esque / less commercial albums.

Exactly Tori Vega you get it :true:

also selfish girl wishes it was a disclosure track. it’s literally BEGGING for a piano drop. if dislocate got their hands on this track they would eat that shit upppp.

we drilling need a diplo remix for used to know me i will not shut up 

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

has anyone ordered the blanket from her store? it says its a preorder but i couldve sworn they are like 2ish years old now

my mom surprised me with it on my bday for christmas and it’s a standard blanket not too soft but it’s def cute decor. i don’t grab for this blanket when i wanna snuggle

29 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

I feel like if she wasn't gonna stay she wouldn't go and specifically say my final album with my label wheww

Also - she’s been saying “final album under my current contract with atlantic” not really “with my label”

4 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

The fact that she destroyed this album because she didn’t include sweat not millions of Japanese fans will not be able to listen due to blu tooth connectivity and loud air traffic - Miranda 

who the fuck is Miranda and what’s with this talk about the Japanese fans and Sweat????

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, DearSociety13 said:

she said she was in negotiations with atlantic on album release day, she'd be insane to go independent now 

she starts tour in two days, i wonder if that's also the push for the deluxe so soon 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

It is so insane how crazy mean so many people were before the whole album came out. Like I literally was about to not enjoy it as much because people were so critical of it. Then it dropped and after like two days, literally it’s nothing but good comments that I’ve seen. I love Charles so much like I’m so happy she’s getting all this praise and love after everyone giving their think pieces on how she’s fallen off before the album even dropped. Every song in the album just fits very well and honestly even though it’s short, it’s really nice. Like I can just listen to it in it’s entirety in a sitting. This is.a dumb ramble but yeah crash is wonderful. Also deluxe tracks are so f*cking good like she just keeps winning.

50 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

How Can I Know reminds me of Spinning

i think this was one of the songs she was working with 1975  on during crash album sessions this song sounds like something they would record tbh but shaped into a charli song