Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, alan said:

ok but who's gonna leak Sweat in 320kbps
AND LUCY LIU PLEASE

Oh, btw, I think the file we got for Sweat is actually the original file.

It's 192kbps and encoded with Fraunhofer which is the exact same as some leaked Dua original files also produced by Ian Kirkpatrick (Don't Start Now demo, Fever demo, Pretend I Don't Exist). The file for the Move Me demo is the same

What I'm saying is - assuming the file we got is real - I don't think we'll get anything better

merry xcxmas I'm finally downloading all of charli's unreleased after not having it for years! Found the tracker/masterpost but about to spend like 5 hrs downloading each file individually and then sorting it:crai: unless anyone has a better way :crai:

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

merry xcxmas I'm finally downloading all of charli's unreleased after not having it for years! Found the tracker/masterpost but about to spend like 5 hrs downloading each file individually and then sorting it:crai: unless anyone has a better way :crai:

use this

https://mega.nz/folder/SsMz3TaZ#NlV79XBxs2C-dUnvoy6M5A

I think It has everything from the masterpost. 

OMG ETERNAL FLAME AND ON & ON :defeated: now lemme make my Crash (Fanmade Super Deluxe Edition) with all these new leaks

Btw I decided to remove the gaps in Eternal Flame as they kinda make the song sound... odd? I think this flows better dddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG ETERNAL FLAME AND ON & ON :defeated: now lemme make my Crash (Fanmade Super Deluxe Edition) with all these new leaks

Btw I decided to remove the gaps in Eternal Flame as they kinda make the song sound... odd? I think this flows better dddd.

Made on & on and sweat pleaseeeeee

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is amazinggggggggg :defeated:

also, special thanks to whatever random user compartmentalised all the Charli leaks we had up until Jan 2021 and made them all separate albums. I use that to this day

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9