Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have to say I wasn't feeling Crash UNTIL it released and can say it actually ended up being replayed way more than hifn :wub: . 

At least the downtime in hype led to me listening to all of Lana's discography and half of Tori Amos

Now that the masterpiece I'm done has leaked... True Romance title track and warm demo next pls :makeup:

21 minutes ago, brandon said:

oh this sucker-esque serve.. 

I’M FUCKING SCREAMING :trisha: the way she’s channeling sucker right as i started missing the aesthetic from that album

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

9 hours ago, Voignamir said:

i think it exists as much as too many omens studio version but prove me wrong :silly:

too many omens studio does exist i wish it leaked jesus christ

ive wanted that song for YEARS. its apparently a song from 2013 she did with andrew wyatt for true romance and just never did anything with it. performed it at that one art show for some reason but other than that we know NOTHING about it

trying to sell my tickets for Chicago on april 29th, and they’re fairly cheap considering the price of them rises every day it gets closer. i also have proof of purchase so pls message me if you’re interested, i can’t afford it anymore!!

giphy.gif

Btw I don’t know why we’re still pretending she didn’t record Daddy Knows :rip:

It was included in the list of songs she was considering for release in 2015-ish, it was on the draft tracklist from mid-2016, and it was in the “XCX Manifesto” thingy that AG made

Maybe all these insiders don’t have it for whatever reason but this woman can write 10 songs in a day so I’m sure she took an hour to record vocals for an existing song :rip:

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

trying to sell my tickets for Chicago on april 29th, and they’re fairly cheap considering the price of them rises every day it gets closer. i also have proof of purchase so pls message me if you’re interested, i can’t afford it anymore!!

lemme ask some of my friends so i don't have to go alone 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Btw I don’t know why we’re still pretending she didn’t record Daddy Knows :rip:

It was included in the list of songs she was considering for release in 2015-ish, it was on the draft tracklist from mid-2016, and it was in the “XCX Manifesto” thingy that AG made

Maybe all these insiders don’t have it for whatever reason but this woman can write 10 songs in a day so I’m sure she took an hour to record vocals for an existing song :rip:

I'll only believe it exists if we get a snippet with flu vocals and a crunchy instrumental :true:

True Romance (title track) doesn't even have a snippet, can we discuss that :oprah: