Fluorine

Charli XCX

why do i feel like this isn't going to l word until at least tuesday. i kinda thought it would have by now, at least by a charli rollout standard.

(me pretending that i don't care about brat l words so it l words faster)

6 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

REWIND SOUNDS SO GOOOD. SHE CHANGED A COUPLE LYRICS FROM KELELAS VERSION BUT IT STILL SLAPS

????

27 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

REWIND SOUNDS SO GOOOD. SHE CHANGED A COUPLE LYRICS FROM KELELAS VERSION BUT IT STILL SLAPS

nurse...

26 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

As long as it leaks on Tuesday so I can bop on my way home from the listening party I’ll be fine

yeah this is the ideal l word timeline

I love how HCINKWINRN sustains the energy of the chorus all the way through the second verse and rest of the song it just hits so fucking hard I BROKE DOWN IN PARIS :beyonce: TRIED TO HIDE MY EMOTIONS :kris: ALL FLEW OUT MY BODY :monica: THEN I CRIED HARD IN THE HOTEL :trisha: has me STEPPING on the treadmill 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

wheres her full primavera 2024 performance 😭 ive only seen clips filmed professionally but also i heard that it wasn’t streamed on amazon?? i might be confusing her set with someone elses tho..

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY