Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, gucciovermybody said:

real angels do not listen to brat leaks they are still listening to the partygirl boiler room set

Part of being a Charli stan is listening to the leaks I fear… Real angels got voice memos of her mumbling and breathing into the mic snatched right from her google drive saved in organised sessions albums in their music library :monicker:

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Everything is Romantic ft. Caroline would be a bop, whoever suggested that is an icon

id also be here for Girl so confusing ft. Lorde (or Marina.. if the shoe fits!)

Lana ft on Mean Girls would be insane but also like so far outside the realm of possibility imo.

i just hope the remix album (if it’s real!) really pulls through and saves some of the weaker tracks on the album (ITAIATT,  Apple, etc)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Mean Girls has been on repeat. Obsessed with the bass and then the piano stabs 💜 loved the boiler room version sure but the released version really keeps energy. Don’t think the Faceshopping mix will ever be released but if anyone could get a SOPHIE estate sign off it’s Charli. 

Listening party is rescheduled for today but now Idek if I wanna go :brigitte: like the free merch looks cool but nothing special , and the girl confirmed to me it’s just von Dutch USBs…. I might just remain avoidant :rihanna: