Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

So do we know who gsc and siak is about?Ā 

I've heard Lorde, Marina, Rina for gsc and Taylor for siakĀ 

ā€œWeā€™ve got the same hairā€ already answers your question. Itā€™s about Lorde, idk why people are having such a hard time with this song

everything is romantic kind of being the sleeper classic of 2024..

Ā 

early nights in white sheets with lace curtains

Ā ErKaii0W8AEtzo4.jpg

capri in the distance

IMG-9620.jpg
in a place that can make you change

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Lust_for_Life.png
fall in love again and again

200w.webpgiphy.webp200w.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Ā - 10/7/23

tbh kinda hard picking a top 3 butĀ I think mineĀ is everything is romantic, apple, talk talk but spring breakers is my fav from the era

Ā 

ngl I find it surprising how cutesy this album is but thats what gives it thatĀ classic charli vibe:oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Ėšā‚Šā€§.ą¼»š“†©ā¤ļøŽā€¬š“†ŖĀ My love's pourin'Ā š“†©ā€Ŗā€Ŗā¤ļøŽā€¬š“†Ŗą¼ŗ.ā€§ā‚ŠĖš.Ā yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Ā°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||Like a waterfall.||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°l||lĀ°

1:32ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā™”ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€2:42

ā‡† | ā—ā— ā–Ā ā–Œ ā–·ā–· | ā†ŗ

2 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

plus ig ppl were literally pulling her hair:oprah3:

I was there and from what was said on the night is thatĀ it got stuck in the crowd because it was so packed no one actually grabbing etc. However, the poppers thing was not it like shame is really free

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

so... how long till we get the remix/deluxe I'm impatient as a tay stan that gets overfed with content:fabcat:

charli just told me it will be out same day as artpop act ii

giphy.gif

Just listened to the album, I love it

Ā 

i think I definitely need more listens to get into it more, and understand all the quirks

Ā 

she really is a genre on her ownĀ 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I am the only I think about it all the time stan I fear:trisha4:

Ā 

its a cute song but like not my fav no shade; idk the production and specially her voice sounds silly on this, in a good way ofc, idk how to explainĀ 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, vrtvie said:

Not to defend Troye but this coming from a half-naked-in-her-music-videos Charli stan is a take for sure

you may elaborate whyĀ :pls:

6 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I donā€™t understand the ppl who donā€™t get Girl, so confusing. It just makes me just wanna dance and party and put my hands upĀ :kris:

imagine dropping a song abt being insecure abt a friendship u had a lil bit of jealousy in the past and making it a bop:beyonce: oh charli xhitx

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I am the only I think about it all the time stan I fear:trisha4:

I am also going to come forward as a I think about it all the time trutherĀ olivianod-nod.gifĀ it has such a unique and intimate sound that reminds me of another song that I just can't quite rememberĀ :um2:Ā I think the unpolished, slightly dissonant?, demo vibe to the song really compliments the raw, vulnerable, contemplative subject matter of the lyrics and the feelings she must've been feeling while making itĀ :oprah3:Ā the intro also reminds me a lot of Ive Never Loved This Hard This Fast Before by Tami T, which I love and I think is evoking a somewhat similar vibe and feelingĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifĀ  Ā tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifĀ Ā tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Ā 

What do we think the next music video should be? Or post release single? Talk talk seems to be doing numbers and even though it isnā€™t in my top 3, I think it would make a good music video.

Ā 

On the other hand, if she got Lorde for a Girl, so confusing music video then I fear the world would end