Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

Chapel row shading Charli? Goodbye!

Someone on Twitter said she should change her name to "Chappell Moan" or "Chappell Groan" because every viral quote from this interview is just her complaining or being negative about something 😭

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

i need to get into his music for the sweat tour but i'll wait for the set list to drop 

tbh before the set list drops you should give his EP In A Dream a listen anyways, by far his best work imo v indie and experimental pop music going on there and it’s great.

6 hours ago, alan said:

you guys complain bout everything lol
i'm hyped, curious to see how Dua will join the song

same!! like some of u need to quit bitching

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

17 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Someone on Twitter said she should change her name to "Chappell Moan" or "Chappell Groan" because every viral quote from this interview is just her complaining or being negative about something 😭

:girlbye: i havent seen her say a SINGLE positive thing about anything. Her personality does not seem fit for a celebrity of any kind. And I understand where she's coming from regarding her fans, but you signed up for this, you knew this was a possibility. 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

1 hour ago, aquamarie said:

:girlbye: i havent seen her say a SINGLE positive thing about anything. Her personality does not seem fit for a celebrity of any kind. And I understand where she's coming from regarding her fans, but you signed up for this, you knew this was a possibility. 

this is why labels should've never stopped investing in pr training, the stars of today have no idea how to act like one anymore :oprah3:

i do understand a lot of her frustration but idk… maybe have some composure and try to keep that to yourself. perhaps, in the end, chaperone is the perfect celebrity for the post-microblogging generation, where every passing thought needs to be said out loud

10 minutes ago, details said:

this is why labels should've never stopped investing in pr training, the stars of today have no idea how to act like one anymore :oprah3:

Exactly. 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

10 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

She said some points on fame and I agreed with her until she decided to cancel her gigs for the VMAs- like “you don’t want fame” but would rather cancel gigs for your fanbase to do a televised event 🤔 she needs to stop doing interviews and just sing like Lana used to do after BTD

Honestly if Chappell didn’t blow up it would have been Ethel cain who fills a similar enough niche- the difference is one of them has been firm in their stance.

17 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She said some points on fame and I agreed with her until she decided to cancel her gigs for the VMAs- like “you don’t want fame” but would rather cancel gigs for your fanbase to do a televised event 🤔 she needs to stop doing interviews and just sing like Lana used to do after BTD

Honestly if Chappell didn’t blow up it would have been Ethel cain who fills a similar enough niche- the difference is one of them has been firm in their stance.

tbf Ethel has already blown up big time. Within one year of her debut album (prior to which she was basically unknown) she went on tour with Florence Welch, Caroline Polacheck and Boygenius on top of basically becoming a model for Miu Miu. She’s already huge as far as I’m concerned considering how niche her music actually is.

Chappell’s fame will obviously subsidize in the future like it did for ice spice

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

tbf Ethel has already blown up big time. Within one year of her debut album (prior to which she was basically unknown) she went on tour with Florence Welch, Caroline Polacheck and Boygenius on top of basically becoming a model for Miu Miu. She’s already huge as far as I’m concerned considering how niche her music actually is.

Chappell’s fame will obviously subsidize in the future like it did for ice spice

She’s successful but I wouldn’t say huge as a name- if you asked the average person on the street they’d probably think she’s one of the golden girls.

12 hours ago, Galactic said:

When twinks pretend to be tops for money 

okay we been knew since bloom that he’s actually a top so….

twinks can be tops!

Anyways can we all agree that this little speaking part is sorta like when sam smith called in the speed drive mv….. feeling like she’s teasing that duas an actual feature on the remix album later on