Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charlis career is a bit ded atm no wetransfer link or bounce announcement and no interviews what's she doing?

I know! It's not like she dropped an album a few weeks ago or anything! Selfish bitch

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not to start beef or anything but bigdopebaby is a liar he once told me that girls night out studio version leaked on a strange website, as soon as I asked for a link it was suddenly down, LMFAOOO I knew that "masterpost" was never gonna see the light

Hello PSA i posted this a while ago, please do not believe anything user bigdopebaby posts he's a deceiving loser that only wants attention.

I know! It's not like she dropped an album a few weeks ago or anything! Selfish bitch

it's not like I could of been taking the piss for April fools to see what the reaction would be with my comment parodying the situation on this thread with us all including me asking for leaks

this should be very entertaining

She is actually an amazing rapper and live performer, like so good

She should really get CupcaKke at one of the number 1 angel shows.. seems kind of like a missed oppurtunity if not

Hopefully their schedules match up, Cupcakke is also currently on tour 

Lipgloss is musically, sonically and culturally the most important song released this decade

i'm so happy the english beethoven miss charli and the ghandi of rap cupcakke made it possible  :defeated:

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

anyone still listening to 1 Night constantly? I love it so so much

actually, ever since you posted those selfies of yourself with the song on instagram, i've been weirdly hooked to the song :deadbanana:

lABVyGE.png