Fluorine

Charli XCX

her vocals are better in this version but the Thomas version is better

h this is annoying me

surely the kyary version should be the more polished version since it would of come later since she was added later? but the instrumental is better on the thomas version but the vocals / backing vocals are perfected on the kyary version. also the thomas version has her saying bounce through it instead of the sophie vocals.

I'm confused. 

h this is annoying me

surely the kyary version should be the more polished version since it would of come later since she was added later? but the instrumental is better on the thomas version but the vocals / backing vocals are perfected on the kyary version. also the thomas version has her saying bounce through it instead of the sophie vocals.

I'm confused. 

now i dont know how the final is gonna sound anymore... im like ???????

so two versions of bounce leaked or just one?

so two versions of bounce leaked or just one?

Two leaked, one that mentions Kyary in the last verse and one that mentions Thomas.

Tried to mix the two versions together because the drop is tragic without the Bounce vocals, but I can't with her sounding like she has a cold: http://picosong.com/wsPe5/

So some twitter stan has the album + Party Party and whatever else I think but isn't willing to share it or even trade for it :/

EDIT: literally just search xcx3 on twitter and you'll see a few ppl have it