Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

I don't get the point of releasing this song to promote the movie if it isn't even on the soundtrack

Who know's maybe it's hidden or region exclusive, but it has to come out either way

I don't get the point of releasing this song to promote the movie if it isn't even on the soundtrack

maybe they'll release a deluxe edition or just put it out as a single EP but with (from the motion picture "the age of adaline") or something like that. it's not the first time i hear a song playing in a trailer/ being used in a movie without it being on the soundtrack... 

i76mrxw.png 

Trailers use music exclusively quite frequently, but it's usually pre-released material. I think they probably just contacted Lana and asked her to contribute, so she gave them a reworked unreleased song that was vaguely reminiscent of the material.

I refuse to believe that she debuted a HM track in the Age of Adaline trailer.

Trailers use music exclusively quite frequently, but it's usually pre-released material. I think they probably just contacted Lana and asked her to contribute, so she gave them a reworked unreleased song that was vaguely reminiscent of the material.

I refuse to believe that she debuted a HM track in the Age of Adaline trailer.

But it's possible. Remember West Coast was released around the same time last year for Ultraviolence. Even though none of her album songs were exclusively released for movies, given Lana's collaboration with past movies maybe this can be on Honeymoon. However, since Honeymoon's probably slated for release in late summer (mid-July maybe xD),it would be too early for a song to be released.

But it's just what I think :)

Don't worry you guys, we just found out about it

Now if we don't have it within 5 days then that's weird....

But for now I think we will randomly get it from somewhere

This is similar to American Horror Story: Horror Story trailer that featured Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez, they never released her song as part of their songs, nor did they use her song in anything other than one trailer, but that song is associated with AHS

smile.gif

This is similar to American Horror Story: Horror Story trailer that featured Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez, they never released her song as part of their songs, nor did they use her song in anything other than one trailer, but that song is associated with AHS

Is not associated tbh the song was released before the trailer lol not just with it. 

I just watched it too. The song does not appear in the film, unsurprisingly. Hopefully Lana has something up her sleeve with this one.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I feel like it may be a bonus track on HM, possibly an iTunes or Target exclusive

I'm starting to wonder if this may be the case. It doesn't seem to fit the style that Lana says she is going for on the next album (although that in itself is always changing). Maybe it is the "Old Money" of Honeymoon, though. 

They used carousel, and the song was already released on her EP for months by then, so it wasn't really necessary to rerelease it....

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg