harmonykorine

Zella Day

Someone on discogs is claiming their red vinyl is correct, which means the status currently is:

Black vinyl - unknown if correct pressing

Blue - all incorrect

Red - Mix of both

Long Beach Harbor - correct

Silver chainmail - Unknown

On 1/27/2023 at 4:43 PM, maysparkle said:

Let me know how yours is! 

Ok, Just played it.

Mushroom Punch

Am I still your baby

Dance for love

I don’t know how to end

Bunny

Girls

Golden

Real Life

Almost Good

Last Time

EDIT:

It’s the Signed Red variant…

IMG-3521.jpg

Urban Outfitters has just cancelled pre-orders for the silver variant :deadbanana:

This variant had already been delayed by about a week so I’m guessing they decided to check the tracklisting before putting it back up/shipping it out

16 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, Just played it.

Mushroom Punch

Am I still your baby

Dance for love

I don’t know how to end

Bunny

Girls

Golden

Real Life

Almost Good

Last Time

EDIT:

It’s the Signed Red variant…

some peoples reds are fine...do you guys think the problem might be with the signed ones??

it's a great solution however i have a sinking feeling that these r gonna get delayed repeatedly- a month is already crazy for any vinyl much less a tiny release from an indie artist. however if they are paying to rush it, awesome, it's cool to see concord doing anything for her lmao

48 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Just got this email from rounder records

Hide contents

5PKNzio_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I got this too. I still haven’t opened mine though. Do you guys think the value of the misprints will go up, or naw since so many were screwed up (and since the fan base isn’t that huge)? I was kinda considering printing my own record sleeve with a different pic from the photoshoot for the fixed records they send. Also, how did they manage to screw up this bad??? Did the engineers/prod company not re-listen to it after the first few presses? Poor Zella’s been struggling since 2015 😭

Edit: both of mine were the signed red variant, but idk how it could be limited to  just that version. It’s not like she actually signed the vinyl, its a lithogram insert, so just any red vinyl would be screwed up. 

Edited by dannydevito
Adding more context

3 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

Also, how did they manage to screw up this bad??? Did the engineers/prod company not re-listen to it after the first few presses? Poor Zella’s been struggling since 2015 😭

exactly like, did they not listen to the test pressings at all lol?? 

5 hours ago, imbennett said:

it's a great solution however i have a sinking feeling that these r gonna get delayed repeatedly- a month is already crazy for any vinyl much less a tiny release from an indie artist. however if they are paying to rush it, awesome, it's cool to see concord doing anything for her lmao

it may be delayed but i'm hoping not by too much – i would assume the correct lacquers and master plates exist somewhere, because the long beach harbor pressing was correct... so possibly those already existing will speed up the process a little bit

sUcVobB.png

6 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Just got this email from rounder records

Reveal hidden contents

5PKNzio_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This entire roll-out has been so weird.....glad my indie exclusive arrived yesterday, I'm not counting on getting my red & blue ones until summer at this point after the 3 month gap between the release & the initial planned vinyl release. Do we know if the black ones are misprinted as well?

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I like the last album (specially Mushroom Rash) But something in the production is bothering me… like I know Its supposed to sound like that to give the retro feeling but for some reason Its stopping me from enyoing It at full potencial 

I mean, It isnt as catchy as some of her unreleased stuff like Emotional, No Sleep to Dream, Chinatown or Stolen Cars

Either way, im sorry for what has happened to the vinyl formar, she must be feeling really bad even if Its not her fault…

On 2/5/2023 at 2:29 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

I like the last album (specially Mushroom Rash) But something in the production is bothering me… like I know Its supposed to sound like that to give the retro feeling but for some reason Its stopping me from enyoing It at full potencial 

I mean, It isnt as catchy as some of her unreleased stuff like Emotional, No Sleep to Dream, Chinatown or Stolen Cars

Either way, im sorry for what has happened to the vinyl formar, she must be feeling really bad even if Its not her fault…

The record with Man on the Moon was supposed to be more straightforward pop, after such a big break between records I can see her wanting to do a more hazy, mature, west coast sounding project. I love the poppier stuff too though, a blend of Devil Hides, the darker side of Kicker, & the bright poppier stuff like Chinatown/No Sleep would be ideal for the next album

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

On 2/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

The record with Man on the Moon was supposed to be more straightforward pop, after such a big break between records I can see her wanting to do a more hazy, mature, west coast sounding project. I love the poppier stuff too though, a blend of Devil Hides, the darker side of Kicker, & the bright poppier stuff like Chinatown/No Sleep would be ideal for the next album

Do you know what the track list was for the og album with Man on the Moon?

I really love the record. When it came out I thought it was alright but the more I listen the more I like it. Mushroom Punch, Last Time and Sunday In Heaven are probably my current favorites. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible