Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

i'm just realizing how shaky they are (particularly brooklyn baby) -- swaying a bit with the camera in one hand oop 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4Hq-LWvrI  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V4W62iDDbM[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqIdRrC03s

chelsea hotel is really still tho everyone in the crowd was about to pass the fuck out 

ZRBNill.jpg

Would be much more amazing if she sang Do Right when she looked like her BTD self with the slimmer figure, auburn hair, marilyn monroe-ish dresses.

But I'm still dying over here. UATW my fave from the setlist.

You guys, I found a person who was front row and is uploading videos! On their youtube page they also have OTTR, Do Right, Serial Killer, Chelsea Hotel...I guess they will upload more later

If you want to rip the audio I recommed using this, it's really good quality

Edited by evilentity
Fixed your video embed.

Her finishing speech was cute 

She had to start Off to the races again because she was "not ready" the first time the band started playing, I don't know what was up with that

And at one point the band was drowning her out so she had to tell them to take down the band or something like that...I always like watching her reactions when unusual things like this happen  :flutter:

I think that Lana teases us that she'll actually upload those songs to her youtube channel (finished, recorded) or release it as an album (Not honeymoon).

giphy.gif

I just watched the videos Colacunt uploaded (thank you very very much!) - Lanas vocal performance is awesome and breathtaking, she seems to be more confident than on her earlier tours. And I wouldn't have expected that she's playing unreleased stuff, incredible, it's like a dream come true! (I was at the Marina & the Diamonds gig in Hamburg yesterday, only 70 mins short (but very good nevertheless), and afterwards I told a friend that Lana never plays her unreleased stuff too - and now she proves me wrong, hehe.)

I've never been that happy in my entire life, I'm just so extremely relieved it all went well and thank you Colacunt for the videos, she sounds so unbelievably good, this moan on SK had me passing out, and Do Right and Chelsea Hotel were the end of me, omg. This was so much more than I ever would have expected. She appeared more confident than usual to me idk. Shit I'm just so happy I don't even think I'm myself

ZKcaooE.png

Imagine if she sings different unreleased tracks at different shows! She HAS to sing Hollywood when she's in LA! :dance:

and actually Florida Kilos at West Palm Beach would slay.