Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Noooooo Miley needs to stay away from Britney. Britney is too good for that trash.

But what does Co-EP mean?

Let's see what they bring tbh, people said the same about will, and album #8 sounds amazing.

Co-Executive Producer, Britney Spears/will.i.am

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I didn't want any collaboration as well... I think the album should be fully Britney. But I'm cool with it. The only thing that I really, really wish for is that she goes completely live next tour, because I also wished that she wrote songs on album 8 and she's already doing it. :flutter:

Let's see what they bring tbh, people said the same about will, and album #8 sounds amazing.

Co-Executive Producer, Britney Spears/will.i.am

What do you mean, we haven't heard any of the album yet. But idk, I'm hoping it will be good. Miley has made some great songs, I'm just not really into her new.... whatever you wanna call it, these days.

Ooh yay!

14417469274.gif

@ & @@Hundred Dollar Bill

the collbo with Miley will be on Miley's album and it will be called "Bangerz", produced by Sean Garrett.

The only track confirmed to be a featuring on album #8 it's a collabo with Wiz Kalifa. And Bill by sound I mean what we know about album #8.

In other news/rumors

kySZNkb_zps372e130a.gif

Britney’s new single may be titled “See You Soon.” Check out this mysterious Tweet from Zen, who called the September 17 single release date days before BritneySpears.com added the countdown.

19-5-5 25-15-21 19-15-15-14

If you count down the alphabet to the corresponding numbers it spells “See You Soon.”

xcx-britney-spears-collabo.jpg

@@Madrigal @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@SitarHero Hero and other Charli fans

Producers Starsmith and Charli XCX just wrapped background for a new Britney song in the recording studio and are ready for the Queen to lay her vocals down.

Charli XCX tells Pitchfork:

“I was freaking out. I didn’t even want to go to the session I was so excited. I was so worried I would fuck it up… I was doing some stuff for that yesterday actually. Who knows how it will go. We’ve written one song and it’s a great track and if she likes it then amazing. It was just an honor to be asked.”

Starsmith chimed in on Twitter later:

Pretty odd to see a pitchfork article about a song that we only finished working on yesterday!

Let it make it :angie:

Does Britney pull a Beyonce and record like 70 songs only to leave a bunch in the dust? I hope not.

Speaking of whom, I still haven't forgiven Beyonce for not releasing the songs she did with Sleigh Bells. :rip:

Ke$ha does the same, and the worst part was that the Sia and Calvin Harris songs got left off 'Warrior'. :deadbanana:

@@Baby V Alex I feel glad it's not on Britney's album! If it's not on her album, that's fine. I'm hoping for the collaboration to positively surprise me just like "Scream & Shout" did, because I absolutely love that.

@@Madrigal I think I should fix your sentence by saying "Dr. Luke does the same"... that demonic human being fucked up with most of Ke$ha's intentions on Warrior. Not only Sia and Calvin Harris songs got scrapped, but also The Flaming Lips ones which she clearly liked (otherwise she'd not let them post snippet videos of a lot of recording sessions). :(

Let it make it :angie:

Does Britney pull a Beyonce and record like 70 songs only to leave a bunch in the dust? I hope not.

Sadly, she does, she recorded +50 tracks for Circus and more or less for Femme Fatale. HOWEVER this album was made in 1 and a half years and only a few tracks have been recorded, so there's a high chance that the song will be on the album + William Orbit it's co-producer so it's a yes yes.

@@Baby V Alex I feel glad it's not on Britney's album! If it's not on her album, that's fine. I'm hoping for the collaboration to positively surprise me just like "Scream & Shout" did, because I absolutely love that.

Talking about the devil (Luke is satan tho)

vma-twerk-britney-miley.jpg

Garrett wanted this new track off Miley’s album “Bangerz” to be some of his best work yet.

“It’s fun, exciting [music]. We got one with that Britney,” he tells VIBE on the red carpet at the 2013 BMI R&B/ Hip-Hop Awards Thursday night (August 22).

“Shoutout to my man Mike Will [Made It] but Mike Will, Miley and me just got in the studio and wanted to make it the biggest record possible,” he says. “It’s just a pleasure to be working with some icons like that.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXp4gXfCeNI

Darkchild further conveys the personal sentiment Britney’s next album is said to bring, tellingNUVOtv it’s important for him as a producer to know where an artist is at in their life and make their music reflect that.

ar 2:42

Stop the slayeness  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Stop Prism, Artpop & Miss Carter  :hdu:

A BUNCH OF RUMORS:

“The announcement for the brand new Britney Spears single will be made on September 17th and the video which will be shot next week will debut on September 23rd along with the new single. Other announcements happening on September 17th include Vegas dates, first live performance, and appearances happening in the coming weeks.”

The single is co-written by Britney and produced by Will.i.am

The latest says a snippet of the lead single, described as an “A-grade killer,” will hit before the actual release slated for September 17th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3zI-bj2b-c

The collaboration with Miley will be called SMS (Bangerz)

Co-written by Britney! :defeated: First Vegas dates! :defeated:

And I was talking to @@Baby V Alex about Britney's unreleased and told him I'd post my library here. I'm very interested in seeing other people's libraries and what they have, how they organize their media, etc. Anyways, here's mine!

By covers:

KK9lUy0.png

I have the "Someday" Japanese EP which contains the same songs as the Britney & Kevin: Chaotic bonus disc plus "Over to You Now." I have those specific singles too because, as some of you most likely know, they have b-sides not released anywhere else.

And the unreleased and demos:

lCLf3G4.png

gfSXlyA.png

fzesXhL.png

Please if any of you recognize I have a fake demo or something, tell me. :creep: And if I am missing something, tell me too. :creep: I love you all. :creep:

@ I posted this list over PHF forum

banner.jpg

This is the Britney Spears masterpost, so you guys will see a list of her leaked tracks, along with demos and miscellaneous tracks.

...Baby One More Time/Britney Spears Era

Sometimes (DEMO)
Luv the Hurt Away Ft. Full Force (DEMO)
...Baby One More Time (DEMO) [Could be fake]
Soda Pop (Alternate Version)

Oops!... I Did It Again/Sunflower/Platinum 2000 Era

Britney/Shock Your Mind/Crossroads Soundtrack Era

When I Found You (Acoustic/DEMO)
She'll Never Be Me
She'll Never Be Me (Looped Demo)
When I Say So
Tell Me, (Am I a Sinner?)
Mad Love
Weakness (Live)
You were my Home (Live)
Mystic man (Live)
My Love Was There(Live)
Bombastic Love (Remix) [snnipet]

In The Zone/Get In The Zone Era

And Then We Kiss (Original Version)
Early Mornin' (Explicit Version) [snnipet]
Toxic (Ruff Mix)
Me Against The Music (Demo Snnipet)
(I Got That) Boom Boom Ft. Ying Yang Twins [Colli Park Radio Remix] - This was the single version of IGTBB
Sippin On (Solo)
Peep Show (Snnipet)
Get It/DFA Demo
Ouch
It Feels Nice/Sin City Rap
Look Who's Talking Now (Demo)
Strangest Love
Follow Me (Snnipet 1 & 2) [Jaime Lynn Vocals]
Money Love & Happiness

B in The Mix: The Remixes/Remixed/Britney Spears: Remixed/Britney: Remixed/Just Be: The Remixes Era

Mona Lisa (DJ Volume Ulti-Remix)
Guilty (Quentin Harris Remix)

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic Era

Over To You Now (Alternate Version)

Original Doll Era

Mona Lisa (DEMO not in full)
Mona Lisa (DEMO Intro)

Backout/Black Courtain/Black/Underneath the Black/Piece of Me Era

Circus/Under My Control Era

Mannequin (Demo)
Quicksand (Demo)
Amnesia (Demo)
Mmm Papi (Demo) [Could be fake]
Abroad
Dangerous
Telephone
This Kiss

Britney - The Single Collection Era

The Singles Collection (Donni Hotwheel Megamix)

Femme Fatale

Trouble For Me (Demo 1 & 2)
Scary (Demo) [Could be fake]
Burning Up (Original Stream Rip)
Every Day
Secret

Misc.

Ooh La La (Early Mix/DEMO)
Ooh La La (Radio Mix)
Ooh La La (Instrumental)
Say What Ft. Don Philip
S&M Ft. Rihanna
Crazy Ft. Kevin Federline
Scream & Shout Ft. will.i.am
Scream & Shout (Hit-Boy Remix) Ft. will.i.am, Hit-Boy, Lil' Wayne, Diddy & Wacka Flocka Flame
I've Got the Urge To Herbal (Snnipet)
What's Going On Ft. Artist for Change

I need to check yours, and once I re organize my library, I'll update it.

THIS LIST DOESN'T CONTAIN B-SIDES, JUST DEMOS & UNRELEASED + SOME MISC. TRACKS