Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Did the song leak or was Miley's album released? I am sorry if I sound dumb but I have no idea about when the Miley release is happening. :toofunny:

It leaked first in LQ, then it got released to stream on iTunes, it will be available to buy in October 8th

Britney’s “Work Bitch” music video premieres Tuesday, 9:34 PM EST on the CW.

BVc9Tt5CYAAySUd.jpg

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Pardon me but...

YASSSSSSSSSSS BRITNEYYYYYY!!!! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! YAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! YAAAASSSSSS!!1111!!!!1!

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

do you mean a site? Or do you mean something like Lanalysis cause I'm on board babe

Yes somewhere where people analyze Britney's stuff. I noticed how often she has multiple girls in her video clips and it's making me curious to see how fans interpret that.

SCARFACE2371.png

Yes somewhere where people analyze Britney's stuff. I noticed how often she has multiple girls in her video clips and it's making me curious to see how fans interpret that.

I really don't think it has a deep meaning but it will be interesting, I would rather choos to discuss the lyrics

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif