Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I still think that they should have used Britney during the Glory era if they're gonna use previous photos. Like it's nothing unusual for artists reusing old photos, but to use a photo literally two decades old is kinda ridiculous regardless whether or not there's something nefarious involved. 

Anyway, music deal contracts usually obligate an artist to produce X amount of albums. Does anyone here know how that works for Britney? Because even if she doesn't wanna release music, if she still has some remaining albums left in her music contract, she's gonna have to release something eventually. 

To be fair, it’s not like they haven’t used OLD pics of Britney before. The cover of Pretty Girls is a composite from her 1999 Rolling Stones photoshoot. Britney has told is that she is sick of photoshoots and having her picture taken so it makes sense that she’d choose an old one that she feels beautiful in. I’d also prefer a newer pic but it’s her choice.

As for no live performances, promo, etc…, she’s said a million times that she’s done with the industry so why would she? Making the music and being creative is the fun part so I don’t blame her for only doing that. She’s told us how live performances can be draining and how promo like interviews stress her out and how interviewers have treated her badly. I guess she just wants to engage in the fun part of the industry while using her name to pick up the slack in the more taxing parts of music releases.

I don’t think it matters when she recorded the vocals as long as she has signed off on them which I believe she has. That’s just my opinion anyways

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

6 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I still think that they should have used Britney during the Glory era if they're gonna use previous photos. Like it's nothing unusual for artists reusing old photos, but to use a photo literally two decades old is kinda ridiculous regardless whether or not there's something nefarious involved. 

Anyway, music deal contracts usually obligate an artist to produce X amount of albums. Does anyone here know how that works for Britney? Because even if she doesn't wanna release music, if she still has some remaining albums left in her music contract, she's gonna have to release something eventually. 

I believe she owes RCA at least 1 more album, that doesn't necessarily mean she has to put out an album but her contract won't be fulfilled until she does. Either way i feel fans and even herself deserve a 10th album. Not many artists get to album 10. Only if she wants too of course, but I feel she owes it to herself. Maybe not now, but someday. 

On 7/24/2023 at 3:52 PM, evalionisameme said:

So we have confirmation it was recorded on a phone now 

In other news:

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1687748933294993408?s=46&t=pwXqHh5Iq7qQboAxUagbKg

They better give us Minjobi (A. G. Cook & Charli XCX Remix). 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif