Sign in to follow this  
Goddess

Stripper Playlist

Hey I'm trying to make a playlist of all songs Lana mentions go go dancing/prostitutes/stripping/selling her body or anything like that!

So what would be on it-

Go Go Dancer

Disco

Hundred Dollar Bill

I'm really bad at thinking of songs off the top of my head. Would love the help.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Kinda Outta Luck hints at her being a stripper: motel singer or the silver pole, and of course Midnight Dancer Girlfriend.

As for songs to strip to, def Mermaid Motel, West Coast, Body Electric, and there's this one National Anthem remix that I've had good feedback with.. :grinds:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Oh Say Can You see always gives me that alcoholic prostitute looking for business on the corners of streets and alley ways vide ....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Also Us Against The World bc watch me dance for other guys I can do it for ya and also maybe Body Electric bc I'm having Tropico vibes

Edit: and also maybe Ride while we're at it

How in this world  :mj3:

Been trying hard not to get into trouble

But I've got a war in my mind

So I just ride

stripper-pole6.gif

No, I don't see it  :deadbanana:

How in this world  :mj3:

Been trying hard not to get into trouble

But I've got a war in my mind

So I just ride

stripper-pole6.gif

No, I don't see it  :deadbanana:

I've mainly had the video in mind with the dancing parts and stuff but yeah I agree that it's a huge reach.   :judgingu:

ZKcaooE.png

"The Man I Love" definitely has that melody, seedy, misty and intoxicating, with rhythm that calls for stripper-like slow shaking of hips, invoking Jessica Rabbit or Rita Hayworth in "Gilda", and as for the lyrics, "I wanna fly" can mean the whole universe of things, like "I wanna get high" or "I wanna get fucked/come" in this case.

And yes, "Playing Dangerous" is suitable, with the instrumental from that erotic french movie, "Last Tango in Paris" (I think so), and lyrics, which all together weave innuendo to inevitable stripping down. The atmosphere is more important here, but I hope it helps.

I would also include "Mermaid Motel" (obviously), "Disco" (moaning), "Get Drunk" (teasing lyrics and husky whispering in the beginning ) and "Pin Up Galore" (ambient).

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif