Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

Shut up you dont even have 100 post and you are trying the older fans that you dont even know nor have any relationship to say they stan blindly. Not because you dont like it, you will be going and say: its shit. You can say tho that its boring, meh, bland, nothing special, idc. If you say its shit, expect people to come for you because thats rude.  :)

rekT

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

After I listened to the snippets I was really excited. Then I asked myself if I genuinely liked them or if I was just running high off of the idea of a new era approaching and new music. After a (very) short deliberation i've decided that I am more inclined towards the latter. The snippets are kind of zZZZzz. Soft and dreamy is nice but only if you do it right. 

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

as with everything she does, sounds good to me.

And the storyline continues...I do think Honeymoon is not going to be a happy honeymoon, and I myself thought the tour name Endless Summer was being misinterpeted

Not an endless tour, but Summer as a season of life, and now as she turns 30, she soon will be  entering the poetic last days of summer and first days of Fall/Autumn, and the realities of life.

The maturity shown in the stage shows, and the full dominance/mastering of the stage itself this time, (am I the only one to once again think Lana is now as potent on stage as say

Robert Plant but I mean vocally, not the way Robert runs all over the stage),  as opposed to past concerts, the more knowing, the more playful, the more smiles, etc.

I almost think that is why Lana did Serial Killer. Do hope Serial Killer is put on the album or a bonus track on some configuration.

(Can we hope that the extra studio time is to insert some more songs or bonus songs, like a new mix of Serial Killer?

I wonder, if the album is surprised release at a moments notice, how will that effect bundled purchases (which normally are purchased in advance), and also the vinyl box.

Can't wait for the full song. I expect it to be coming out shortly.

(now back to catching up on more posts missed the last two/three weeks. At least 30 more pages in the other Honeymoon thread to go.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'll now Wait for the full song before making any judgement. However, her lips look so weird to me in this !

It's that strange lip make up (lip gloss) Idk but I feel you, still gorgeous though

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

as with everything she does, sounds good to me.

And the storyline continues...I do think Honeymoon is not going to be a happy honeymoon, and I myself thought the tour name Endless Summer was being misinterpeted

Not an endless tour, but Summer as a season of life, and now as she turns 30, she soon will be  entering the poetic last days of summer and first days of Fall/Autumn, and the realities of life.

The maturity shown in the stage shows, and the full dominance/mastering of the stage itself this time, (am I the only one to once again think Lana is now as potent on stage as say

Robert Plant but I mean vocally, not the way Robert runs all over the stage),  as opposed to past concerts, the more knowing, the more playful, the more smiles, etc.

I almost think that is why Lana did Serial Killer. Do hope Serial Killer is put on the album or a bonus track on some configuration.

(Can we hope that the extra studio time is to insert some more songs or bonus songs, like a new mix of Serial Killer?

I wonder, if the album is surprised release at a moments notice, how will that effect bundled purchases (which normally are purchased in advance), and also the vinyl box.

Can't wait for the full song. I expect it to be coming out shortly.

(now back to catching up on more posts missed the last two/three weeks. At least 30 more pages in the other Honeymoon thread to go.)

She won't do a surprise release, especially on a full LP, and especially one she's spoken about so much and she seems to be promoting so far (moving to a new Insta with the name of the new record is a big step, talking on tour saying "I hope you like the record this September" too...) It's little pre-promotion, but it's enough to build the hype. I mean, hell, I've seen websites mention the snippets of Honeymoon.

Remember, last year we got the tracklist about a month before the release (or a month and a half, it was May 8 I think), West Coast was released like 2 weeks after it premiered on BBC Radio 1 in April, and we got the album cover/release date on like May 14 or 15 something like that which was about a month before. So I think we'll really know more details in August and the lead single next month and possibly promo singles leading up to the release.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like she's looking into a mirror in the video?

Tbh, it does sound boring to me so far but we all know Lana frequently mixes slower and faster/higher pitched verses and choruses. (eg MPG, Shades of Cool, Sad Girl). I won't judge it yet til we hear the full song.

It's that strange lip make up (lip gloss) Idk but I feel you, still gorgeous though

Must be, yeah, but it's almost like looking at the shapes of two pyramids in the sunset haha her top lip is really pointy  :hdu:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg