naachoboy

Lana featured on The Weeknd's new album

Did anyone screencap the Amazon Germany tracklist when it first appeared? That Pitchfork piece was worded really weirdly. As if they were trying to lead people into thinking that the Lana collab was incorrect without actually saying that. All they actually said was "this tracklist is not correct". I'm curious to compare what Amazon Germany had up earlier with what The Weeknd just posted.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Happy about this, I quite like the song "Can't feel my face". 

This will be good exposure for Lana, and hey, August 28 is not far at all. We will get this song relatively soon :smile: 

Did anyone screencap the Amazon Germany tracklist when it first appeared? That Pitchfork piece was worded really weirdly. As if they were trying to lead people into thinking that the Lana collab was incorrect without actually saying that. All they actually said was "this tracklist is not correct". I'm curious to compare what Amazon Germany had up earlier with what The Weeknd just posted.

All of the titles were the same, but the Amazon Germany tracklist omitted the Ed Sheeran and Labrinth features.

He's seriously hot shit rn, so this could be really good for Lana. Lana's music is more organic than his is usually, but I have faith.

Also, the snippet sounds great! He's been really getting his act together as of late, after the apology that was Kiss My Stan Card Goodbye. House of Balloons is still by far his best body of work, and most of his material has been in that vein, bar Earned It and Can't Feel My Face, which are already amongst his best ever.

title251192345.png