sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

good move for her to post a snippet of the video and release it tomorrow, she was getting really close to losing the #1 spot on US itunes, this'll let her hold onto it for longer

i also expect it to spark a bit of discussion b/c of the whole gun/violence thing which'll give it some publicity... 

slay queen she's really coming for blood this era!

RVhKIwP.gif

Good grief you guys have no faith in her. Did she not just drop an amazing single on us and seems to actually be promoting it?  :horror:  I'm sure the video will be amazing. I think she still has an eye for aesthetics and seems to really be visually focused on the album so far.

I'm already trying to imagine her singing HBTB live.  :flutter:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Good grief you guys have no faith in her. Did she not just drop an amazing single on us and seems to actually be promoting it?  :horror:  I'm sure the video will be amazing. I think she still has an eye for aesthetics and seems to really be visually focused on the album so far.

I'm already trying to imagine her singing HBTB live.  :flutter:

Noone complained?!?

I think it's good if she did ONE video which isn't all about being serious and artsy

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Knowing Lana, none of these clips will actually be in the video and we will instead receive an iPhone video of her grimacing with a fake gun in her hand for 7 minutes 

Y'all drag her to the pits for the boring iPhone videos but really the only boring iPhone video is Ultaviolence. Stay pressed....

Demos_copy.png

Noone complained?!?

I think it's good if she did ONE video which isn't all about being serious and artsy

A few were, and I suppose I took the "I bet the clips won't even be in the video" the wrong way. And I'd be up for a more humorous video too though I'm just having such a hard time imagining Lana to not be serious.  :cuteface:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Y'all drag her to the pits for the boring iPhone videos but really the only boring iPhone video is Ultaviolence. Stay pressed....

:crossed: i was joking btw 

Lana has some of the best cinematography ever. Shades of Cool, which came out just over a year ago, was aesthetically and cinematically incredible. But Lana will be Lana, and we don't really know what she'll do, but we should be happy with whatever

And I'd be up for a more humorous video too though I'm just having such a hard time imagining Lana to not be serious.  :cuteface:

That's exactly what makes it so interesting.

why is it funny that she has an oversized gun? she looks badass

If she really wanted to make this badass in a serious way, it would be comical in an unintended way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!