sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

Okay so if anyone is thirsty for clips my Snapchat is: nemesisx

30 mins left.

OMG I LOVE YOU, can you give us the link like with the audio?  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Gahh. Wonderful. Not a huge fan of the camera work, but the video itself is so pretty.

Gahh. Wonderful. Not a huge fan of the camera work, but the video itself is so pretty.

Fuck me with oversized guns and stuck dresses Lana

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

even more strange and random than I anticipated.... This almost reminds me of like... a weird take on Emily Dickinson- the idea of the reclusive poetess who lives in a quiet, empty house 

OMG though this made me think of William Faulker's "A Rose For Emily" in which Emily (the main character) kills her boyfriend and leaves his decaying corpse in an ornamented bedroom and hides away from society. 

Which, I mean, should totally be the next video .I mean  :hooker:

OMG though this made me think of William Faulker's "A Rose For Emily" in which Emily (the main character) kills her boyfriend and leaves his decaying corpse in an ornamented bedroom and hides away from society. 

Which, I mean, should totally be the next video .I mean  :hooker:

Omg yessss! I read this a few months ago! Such a strange story 

Maybe I made a mistake, and Beats 1 simply played the song 2x from 9:30 to 9:38? It's really only 4:17 long?

Buy it on iTunes sister and you'll know the truth!

So this song is estimated to have sold 69K by today, which is more than what some of the songs on the lower rung on the Billboard top 10 are selling (My Way is estimated to have sold 57K, Trap Queen 41K, Bad Blood 55K, See You Again 31K). It also has over 3 million streams from the audio video, 500K from the official video so far (maybe a million by midnight), and over a million plays from Spotify. I think she has a pretty good chance of debuting in the top 30, maybe top 20 or 25.

Since the streaming tracking week starts tomorrow, she'll have almost a full week of views for the following week's chart, so she might get a good bump on the hot 100 if sales don't die too much.

149o3h3.jpg