Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: "High By the Beach"

Come on, you can't compare Born To Die and Shades Of Cool, two videos that acutally tell a story and match visuals with the songs they belong to, with a video that is obviously meant to be funny,

It's actually quite fitting for Lana to try to ignore the guys and then leash out at them in a way she leashes out at people on social media ... just .. physically.

AS I previously posted I like the idea but not the execution. The fact that it's a funny/satyrical video doesn't mean it can't have nice visuals as well. I think it's a meh video

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Fuck, even the video is bad. It's like amateur hour. The half assed lip synching in the bedroom. The flop down on the bed. The running around a house, like what is this, a video or a house tour. I know people will totally disagree but I'm in disbelief at how atrocious this is. I'm literally just staring at the screen and my face is full of wat. And that fucking outro, Jesus fuck.

And it looks like she's either pregnant or got a boob job.

Well that's a little rude. Not only is there a better way to say you didn't like the video, but it's not fair to comment on her body. I think she looked great.

Did she move to the beach house to get away from stalkers or cause all she wants to do is get HBTB?

Did she move to the beach house to get away from stalkers or cause all she wants to do is get HBTB?

Bury me to Bel Air.

Fuck, even the video is bad. It's like amateur hour. The half assed lip synching in the bedroom. The flop down on the bed. The running around a house, like what is this, a video or a house tour. I know people will totally disagree but I'm in disbelief at how atrocious this is. I'm literally just staring at the screen and my face is full of wat. And that fucking outro, Jesus fuck.

ok

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Well try comparing this video to BTD or even SOC and you'll figure it out. And it's not like I'm super critical, I like most of what she puts out but I think this could've been done differently, show her struggle adding more paparazzi harassing on the beach her for example. For most of the video it looks as if she didn't care about the helicopter and next thing I know she's running down to grab a gun a take it down :toofunny:

Come on, you can't compare Born To Die and Shades Of Cool, two videos that acutally tell a story and match visuals with the songs they belong to, with a video that is obviously meant to be funny,

It's actually quite fitting for Lana to try to ignore the guys and then leash out at them in a way she leashes out at people on social media ... just .. physically.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When someone calls you fatty and you trying to run away from them making whale sounds at you but destiny wants you to listen to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA7iV1sZmGs

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Wow.. it's really good. A perfect mixture between her home-made and professonal videos. She looks super hot, I can't remember the last time she looked like this. And the video is really fun to watch, it has a lot replay value (I watched it like 8 times already). And it's nice to know she has a beautiful house to live in.. she deserves it. Get $$$ Lana  :bop:  :party:  :gclap:

AAItUPn.gif

The video is one of her best recently, really. It's got a strong and obvious message regarding her private life and providing an entertaining and understandable video at the same time. It's a plus that she looks banging as fuck in the video too, with the stunning views of the house and the surroundings. I think it was a good video for the song and she would do well as an action movie babe.

anything positive orrrr you just gonna drag her?

she can't always keep releasing Born To Die type videos

This is pretty much the first time she released something that I super dislike. I give zero fucks about big budget videos. I liked Ultraviolence ffs. This is just so blah to me. I really wish I liked both the song and the video and fawn over them with the rest of you but :( 

Well that's a little rude. Not only is there a better way to say you didn't like the video, but it's not fair to comment on her body. I think she looked great.

I just meant to say her boobs are huge! Nothing negative.

I've wanted Lana to do a one take video  :defeated:  I thought it was actually really cool. Though it was all pretty ordinary a few shots were really stunning and she looked fucking amazing throughout. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

calm down beyonce 

CMTNbn-WwAANR10.png

I like how the video mirrors, very well, what james says about the video "being about her and not being about her". It could be about a generic person just wanting to escape or more specifically about lana dealing with the paparazzi

This is pretty much the first time she released something that I super dislike. I give zero fucks about big budget videos. I liked Ultraviolence ffs. This is just so blah to me. I really wish I liked both the song and the video and fawn over them with the rest of you but :(

irony when this song is better than the whole uv lp lel  :hdu:  :teehee:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.