Wild One

Honeymoon producers on each track

Best logical way I can imagine OP got the list is...

a) working for the distributor

b) working for a music store

c) has a friend that works in either of a) or b)

It's normal for distributors to receive/store/send merchandise a week or two or even a month before release date.

It's also normal for music stores to receive their merchandise a week or two (or more) before the release date.

source: I used to work retail (clothes) and we would receive inventory one week to a month before releasing it to the public.

I also have a friend who works in logistics and she tells me the process of importing/exporting/storing merchandise.

source: I used to work retail (clothes) and we would receive inventory one week to a month before releasing it to the public.

I also have a friend who works in logistics and she tells me the process of importing/exporting/storing merchandise.

I agree, and although I obviously don't know how this became public, it's also possible that the printed non-audio parts of the CD are being less guarded than the audio CD. Of course, I could be wrong and someone has a CD they're about to leak, but as the old song goes, it aint necessarily so.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I agree, and although I obviously don't know how this became public, it's also possible that the printed non-audio parts of the CD are being less guarded than the audio CD. Of course, I could be wrong and someone has a CD they're about to leak, but as the old song goes, it aint necessarily so.

The other possibility is that they somehow got a copy of the digital booklet. (such as from iTunes)

But you made a point I forgot to mention too. Maybe someone from the manufacturing side was able to get the info from a damaged book-slip (or took a photo of it while it was on the production line). That way there's no missing inventory but they still get information.

Hmm no Dan Heath

And she should keep collaborating with Blake

Yeah I was disappointed to not see Blake's name on at least one song! His participation in UV was really good, I felt like they worked well together making music and that she would of done at least one song with him on HM :(

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Cool if this is real, that Lana is producer on every song.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp