naachoboy

"Music To Watch Boys To" premiering on Beats1 in less than 2 hours.

sing sad girl verse over the first verse and rest in peace

lol LANAS IMPACT ON HER OWN MUSIC THO

Maybe she regrets not making the song a single when it was time and now she created the updated version which will indeed get a video!

(Although can you imagine a Sad Girl video? Lana looking slutty and hot, waiting for her lover in a dark bedroom, smoking cigarettes and making out with a daddy later on, it would be so cool....)

MTWBT >TLY>HM>HBTB

It was hard to decide between which went first and what went second. Same for third and fourth. Lol! I really do love TLY but MTWBT edges it out. The last two really are almost even to me. Would depend on my mood I guess. I love HM for the story it tells and just the feel it gives me. I love HBTB cause it's a different perspective from Lana and of course it's a jam lol. Plus the PMIAM reference.

12003197_10153143096305060_1764665785143

for the "ribbons" lyric she is definitely saying "blue ribbons on ice" (reference TIWMUG like a queen, lans) and not "we're ribbons on ice" which makes no effin sense and china.palace needs to gtfo once and for all