annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

I hope a tour is coming soon, even if she doesnt come to south america.

where are you from Naachoboy :creep:

When should the Burnt Norton video coming out? :creep:

I'm not really excited about the Burnt Norton video (if it's really planned to be released) it's probably just a bunch of random footage put together a la Tropico trailer 

(footage of an old video: the SS video scenes are now some videos scrapped from West Coast's art work pics and some random vintage clips to make it beautiful and thoughtful.) imo tho

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

:glasses:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

The Blackest Day is great and all, but her magnum opus is most definitely Terrence Loves You. You cannot argue with me over this, the lyrics combine the beauty of both simplicity and complexity, delivering an ear-pleasing melody while singing solid, emotional vocals. It's a shame so many people hate it because of it's "dreariness".

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I'm not really excited about the Burnt Norton video (if it's really planned to be released) it's probably just a bunch of random footage put together a la Tropico trailer 

(footage of an old video: the SS video scenes are now some videos scrapped from West Coast's art work pics and some random vintage clips to make it beautiful and thoughtful.) imo tho

Chile 

The Blackest Day is great and all, but her magnum opus is most definitely Terrence Loves You. You cannot argue with me over this, the lyrics combine the beauty of both simplicity and complexity, delivering an ear-pleasing melody while singing solid, emotional vocals. It's a shame so many people hate it because of it's "dreariness".

Terrence Loves You is her magnum opus of musical nyquill, that song is such a strong sedative, the lyrics are not even great  :pft:

Carmen is her magnum opus and if any of you heathens say otherwise I know you're lying to yourselves

Cause your liquor's top shelf :creep:

Not gonna lie, Carmen is literally my least favourite Lana song out of her entire released discography.

The song itself isn't bad, but I'm not a fan of the production at all  :deadbanana:

I can't understand all this Carmen hate, such a good song :oprah:

I personally don't hate it, even though it's possibly Lana's worst song in her released discography. The problem with Lana is that every song slays, so even her worst song is AMAZING.