CruelWorld

Lana Del Rey covers the Spanish magazine "Tentaciones" - September 26 Issue!

So I guess it's safe to assume there isn't a new interview in this one with her

J9jhP70.gif

Yes, i can see it going like this,

(and i quote from the guy in 'perks of being a wallflower' movie)- Lana says to them "suck it. S U C K  I T" :)

She should sue their ass. thats defamation of character isn't it? i guess you forfeit all that when you become a public figure tho.. anyway,, next..

That's the only thing they talk about her in tje Spanish magazines. I usually buy them if she's in the cover but most of the time the interviews are translated ones from America or opinions of other people talking about her image so…

It is not a fake. The problem is that "Tentaciones" is not a proper magazine, it's just a magazine that comes with "El país" which is a newspaper so it is kinda "cheap".

D   U   M  |  D   U   M

That's the only thing they talk about her in tje Spanish magazines. I usually buy them if she's in the cover but most of the time the interviews are translated ones from America or opinions of other people talking about her image so…

It is not a fake. The problem is that "Tentaciones" is not a proper magazine, it's just a magazine that comes with "El país" which is a newspaper so it is kinda "cheap".

Hey there, It's actually a very flattering – to -Lana opinion-piece written by Boris Izaguirre, a respected gay writer and a big personality here in Spain, a bit TV showman, very glamour-loving celebrity himself. He loves her and went to her concert in Madrid a few years back, was trying to defend her, even among his fellows jounalists on-their-twentys from the newspaper

So it's definitely not a trashy article or a mess at all, think Lana is definitely a good fitting for Boris, he loves her. 

Also, Tentaciones is a big old mag here, they were a very important cultural reference back in the nineties, they interviewed lots of big artists during Brit-Pop Era such as Oasis, Pj Harvey Blur Pulp and lots more, I have fond memories from reading them back then. 

Hey there, It's actually a very flattering – to -Lana opinion-piece written by Boris Izaguirre, a respected gay writer and a big personality here in Spain, a bit TV showman, very glamour-loving celebrity himself. He loves her and went to her concert in Madrid a few years back, was trying to defend her, even among his fellows jounalists on-their-twentys from the newspaper

So it's definitely not a trashy article or a mess at all, think Lana is definitely a good fitting for Boris, he loves her. 

Also, Tentaciones is a big old mag here, they were a very important cultural reference back in the nineties, they interviewed lots of big artists during Brit-Pop Era such as Oasis, Pj Harvey Blur Pulp and lots more, I have fond memories from reading them back then. 

Thanks for clearing it up.

It should have been clear to most of the folks here that a cover with that title suggests that the actual article shows otherwise

Boris is that you???

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Thanks for clearing it up.

It should have been clear to most of the folks here that a cover with that title suggests that the actual article shows otherwise

yes, marketing this article or feature it's one thing and the actual content in another. Born To Die and 2012 were the most succesful for lana so it's a natural starting point for foreign country who don't know her as much as her own country I think.

SOOOOOOOOO what's this whole part of Lana about..?

It's an opinion article written by a non-journalist, but a Spanish writer of serious fiction. 

He's trying to “explain” her character, her “persona”, it's a reflection on her artistry, her appeal, influences and inspirations...

Boris Izaguirre writes fiction on gay characters as well as strong, glamourous, rich and beautiful women, so they're a good match. He isn't a music journalist, nor a music reviewer and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be writing on her if he didn't already love her.

As I said, this is actually a very complimentary feature on Lana, and I think it's very important that Boris, a famous and well-respected and beloved TV man& writer from Spain, wanted to show his support and vouch for her here.

So It doens't feature an original interview or photoshop, or Honeymoon review, I'm sorry it's not useful for other audiences, but I do think it's important for Lana in other ways too.  

yes, marketing this article or feature it's one thing and the actual content in another. Born To Die and 2012 were the most succesful for lana so it's a natural starting point for foreign country who don't know her as much as her own country I think.

It's an opinion article written by a non-journalist, but a Spanish writer of serious fiction. 

He's trying to “explain” her character, her “persona”, it's a reflection on her artistry, her appeal, influences and inspirations...

Boris Izaguirre writes fiction on gay characters as well as strong, glamourous, rich and beautiful women, so they're a good match. He isn't a music journalist, nor a music reviewer and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be writing on her if he didn't already love her.

As I said, this is actually a very complimentary feature on Lana, and I think it's very important that Boris, a famous and well-respected and beloved TV man& writer from Spain, wanted to show his support and vouch for her here.

So It doens't feature an original interview or photoshop, or Honeymoon review, I'm sorry it's not useful for other audiences, but I do think it's important for Lana in other ways too.  

So this is a case of don't judge a book by its cover  :toofunny:

So this is a case of don't judge a book by its cover  :toofunny:

Brooklyn Baby teas :thumb2:

Even when her lips are big there aren't that big and they are prettier.

What a shame :crying4: I hope she will think that they are jealous, because they are :thumb2:

Mfhp.gif