comeintomybedroom

Gwen Stefani

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Stream because she’s making better music slowly in comparison to the last few years output atleast

This is what the truth feels like was good.  True Babe is not that great... only saving grace is that it's better than the horrible Slow Clap and let me reintroduce myself. 

She needs to go back to her roots

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

This is what the truth feels like was good.  True Babe is not that great... only saving grace is that it's better than the horrible Slow Clap and let me reintroduce myself. 

She needs to go back to her roots

The truth was dated on arrival, this isn’t some revolutionary song but atleast it’s on theme for her and is her best fitting single since spark the fire 

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

we need LAMB pt 2.. get her in the studio with the best producers and writers in America- now

She did lamb with the sweet escape plus the early Gwen 3 songs before they were scrapped but I’d be down for some pharrell here and there 

7 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The truth was dated on arrival, this isn’t some revolutionary song but atleast it’s on theme for her and is her best fitting single since spark the fire 

Used to Love You is one of her finest now c'mon now

Also we need Start a War 

So I finally got to see Gwen last week. Fell in love with her music when I was like ten, she's been my number one (alongside Lana) for pretty much my entire life, and after years and years and years of waiting it finally happened. Unreal, just unreal.

(Yes I was crying the entire time because they almost had to cancel the entire festival due to a massive storm and when I actually saw her on that stage my brain simply could not compute that this was happening.)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 hour ago, 111 said:

i know it's not start a war sweetie, but let us enjoy the bops! 

Oh don't get me wrong, at this point I'll take anything. I've pretty much given up hope that Start A War (studio version) actually exists lmao. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif